→ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡᴇʀ

there was always one thing that EunMi loved doing and that was interviews. she loved answering fans questions and letting the world know about the things they might not see on the screen otherwise.

it just so happened that they were having an interview later that day.

the ride to the building was pretty short and didn't put a damper on EunMi's enthusiasm as she hopped out the car as soon as the door opened and ran into the building without waiting for any of the other members. she ran by all the other doors looking for their changing room and passed a room which had their door open. she didn't see the person inside take a glance at her as she went by.

the members smiled at her eagerness to do the interview and all eight of them quickly got their makeup and hair done before walking into the set. they all settled down before the interviewer came and sat down on his seat which was only a bit away from them.

while waiting for the crew behind the camera to say action EunMi looked over at the interviewer and found him already looking in her direction. shocked she just turned her head right back to face the cameras, feeling slightly uncomfortable when she could still feel him looking at her after she looked away.

luckily before anything could happen the staff were getting the cameras roiling and they were turning on the mics, after clipping them on obviously.

the questions were relatively easy as most reporters nowadays ask the same thing. that was until the final question was asked.

"so EunMi, you are the only female in the band, what does it feel like to get all their attention and what does it feel like when they are friends with other females?"

they were all gobsmacked. The interviewer had a smirk on his face as if he had just asked something incredibly clever and as if he was the best person in the world. the silence that followed felt as if it was swallowing them alive. no one knew what to say, even the staff were at a loss for words.

EunMi felt her heart shatter a bit, because if this one man thought of her like that then there are more than likely going to be other people who see her like that. but nevermind how much it affected her she still painted a smile onto her face and leaned forward to answer.

"i'm sorry mr but i think you've got the wrong end of the stick. who they are friends with and who they hang out has nothing to do with me. we may be in this band but we are still all individuals and about the question to do with other females, i actually like them having female friends because it means im not surrounded by all males and i have gained a few friends through it actually. so think before you speak please."

a smirk broke out on everyone's faces when they heard the females reply. she had just shut the interviewer down in the most humiliating way possible and he did not look pleased about it at all. the male grew red faced and since they were recording currently he couldn't stand up and walk off, he had to quickly dismiss the interview and tried to gloss over what had happened, asking another question quickly.

as the interview came to a close there was still a clear smirk on her face. she stood up and quickly walked away, the other members were quick to follow behind her. EunMi knew that she didn't need to do anything more, he had already ruined his own career and there was probably no coming back from this for a while.