Inside the cave, it was dark and dingy. Hanging down from the ceiling were small, weird, wooden relics. One got in Percival's way so he ripped it from the ceiling and dropped it to the floor, letting everyone step on it and break it. Aria, on the other hand, cautiously stepped over it.

The group turned the corner to see three creepy looking women wearing cloaks with their hoods up covering their entire faces apart from their mouths. They had wooden staffs in their hands.

As they were entering Mordred turned to look at Aria.

" Stay behind me" He whispered

Aria nodded and smiled softly at him, following close behind him as he went and stood on the side of the group. Aria stood in between him and Gwaine, looking at the three women with curiosity and cautiousness.

" I am Arthur Pendragon, king of Camelot" Arthur announced to the three women.
" I've come to know the meaning of this"

Arthur threw the rune mark to the ground where the three women could clearly see it.

" Grove of Breneved is in the kindome of Camelot. Subjects to its laws, its decrees. Every man, however humble, however noble, has the right to be judged only by his peers. Yet you judge me in my absence. Explain yourselves"

" We do not judge," the first women said

" We do not condemn," said the second

" We are but the internuncio of the one who presides over all," said the third

" Who sees all"

" Who knows all"

" The triple goddess," They said together in unison.

" And you, Arthur Pendragon, have angered her," The first women said.

" How so?" Arthur questioned " Have I not been an honourable king? Have I not made Camelot a fair and just kingdom?

" So much is true, but you have denied the old religion."

" Dismissed its faith,"

" Persecuted its followers,"

" Even unto slaughter"

" I fight against sorcery. Superstition. That's all." Arthur argued

" Embrace the ways of the old religion, Arthur."

" Or risk the ire of the goddess"

" The destruction of everything you most value"

" The end of your reign."

" The fall of Camelot itself."

" I refuse to be judged by those who do not know me! " Arthur exclaimed

" You are known, Arthur. You and your sister have always been known"

Mordred gently took Aria's hand in his to comfort her. Aria squeezed his hand nervously.

" And now, you come here to the most sacred of the sacred. To the very heart of the old religion. With all but one's weapons drawn!"

"  trampling hallowed relics!"

" Treating our sacred space like you do your kingdom. With arrogance!"

" With conceit!"

" with insolence!"

" Enough!" Gwaine yelled stepping forward even with Aria was trying to stop him  " you speak of the king."

One of the three women used her magic to send Gwaine flying backwards and the other knights drew their swords.