11

About a week later...

Jimin:

'Something is going on with Yoongi.' I hear a voice in the back of my mind warn me as I wipe down the counters after dinner, but I shrug it away. If something were wrong, he would tell me right? Right. Besides, he's probably just worried about his comeback, I'm sure that's gotta be stressful with someone whose got such a diverse fanbase.

Yoongi pushes his glasses up farther on his nose bridge while he reads something on his MacBook. He moves some things around on the screen, tousled hair split down the center by a pair of beats headphones that are slightly off one ear, so he can maintain conversation with me.

"So, when do I get a sneak peek at your comeback?" I ask him eagerly, "Today, tomorrow? You know you cant hide it forever". I rinse my hands off and wipe them on my tattered jeans.

"Well you know... that's kind of the issue." He takes his hand and rubs the back of his neck as though it were in pain. "I want to show you, and I would... if I could.".

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, knowing that look on his face. Whatever is bothering him is seemingly unsolvable. Yoongi can fix any problem he comes across, no doubt. The only time he got this look on his face was when his dirt-bike sputtered and died. I look back at him as he pulls his headphones off and lets them rest around his neck.

"Well, even if I did want to show you... there's not much to show. I've only got a few layers down and it's just- You know.. don't worry about it." He cuts himself off, throwing his headphones right back on. He doesn't want to tell me something. He's hiding.

"What is it? You can talk to me you know. we're practically... brothers." I fix my word choice last second.

"Right.. brothers." He chuckles to himself. "And it's nothing, they just told me at my last meeting they want me to start trying to reach a wider audience by trying to layer over some vocal tracks or something. I don't know, it's no big deal though." he tries to shrug off my concern and play it cool, like he's got not a worry in world.

"That's a great idea!!" I try to make him excited for this project by seeming more upbeat, "I can help with lyrics if you want? I can give you my journal to pick through, you can use anything!" I offer, smiling widely at the chance to have my lyrics be a part of something big.

"Well.. I actually was going to ask you something. About that kind of.." he glances over to me and rubs his hands together as though he's nervous. He shuts his laptop and rests his beats on top of it.

"I want you to feature on it."

~~~

A/N:

Hello hello! I am back and ya know. I didn't want to continue this story but I'm giving the people what they want.

SO please like this book and share it, post it on your profiles and mention me so I can see it and I will go around replying to all of them!!

<3