9

~Jimin~
The leather seat was cool through my jeans. Yoongi tried to fill the air with small talk about his Daegu days, but he couldn't calm my nerves. This moment could make or break all of my dreams. I didn't want to be stuck as a SoundCloud singer who just makes covers. I want to be someone. Amount to something.
"Jiminy,you alright? You seem a little pale." Yoongi closed the remaining small gap between us. With his thigh pressed against mine, he put his arm around my shoulder, gently pressing my head onto his shoulder on the way around my back. I sigh and inhale his scent. There's no particulars about the aroma, just... Yoongi. "Talk to me, are you nervous?" That doesn't even begin to describe it.
"Yoongi, this is it for me. If I don't land this, I'm gonna have to go find some minimum wage job as a bus-boy or something."
"You'll make it. There's no way you possibly couldn't." I fill my lungs with the clean air of the upper BigHit building and sigh it out. Repeating this a couple more times slows my heart rate a smidge, just as a door to our left swiftly opens.

The light behind him that came through the window made him glow in a godlike manner. Hitman Bang. Just being able to meet him changed me.
"Min Yoongi! I've been expecting you." His voice happy. Yoongi stands and bows his head as Hitman Bang returns the favor. I keep myself at a safe distance from him and bow when Yoongi introduces me.
"This is Park Jimin,the one I told you about?" Cue the bow. "Did you listen to the track I sent you?"
"Of course! It's very nice to meet you Jimin."
"Thank you, it's a dream to even meet you sir." He chuckles and waves us into his office. A corner office with windows from floor to ceiling. His gestures to two seats in front of his large desk as he lowers himself into a throne-like swivel chair.
"Yoongi has told me a lot about you, and I couldn't wait to finally meet you myself." He smiles warmly.
"Th-thank you sir. It's always been a dream to just stand here, let alone meet you." I blush and look down at my fingers and play with the rings on them. My nerves float through the air in every direction and my anxious energy is obvious.
"Well... I've asked you here Yoongi to talk about something but my plan changed after I listened to Jimins tracks." Yoongi straightens himself and taps my foot thrice to gather my attention away from my hands. I look up into the eyes of Hitman and feel my pulse rise again.
"I was thinking about training you Jimin." Cue the shocked jump. He chuckles then continues as I gather myself. "I've got the contract prepared already. We haven't decided solo or group but we've gotten far enough to desire you in our company. That is if you want to."
"Are you kidding?!? That's amazing! Yes! Yes, of course! Where do I sign?!" I burst.
"Jimin." Yoongi turns to me and I'm confused. "Let's talk about this before you make any decisions." What is there to talk about?! I shake my head and smile, turning back to Hitman Bang as he's already pointing to a line for my signature. I grab the closest pen and sign.

If only I had realized what was about to go down.

~~~
A/N:

OKAY SO WOW GUYS WE HIT 25K READS WTF. IM SO HAPPY AND THIS IS LIKE... THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME IN MONTHS.
I love you all so much and hope you all continue to read my book, but I have a proposition.

1. Q&A since we are 1/4 of the way to 100K? If yes, comment question(s) here.

2. I have another book that is a Jungkook fic and it's really cute and I like it a lot. Publish ? Yes or no?