2

~Jimin~

I run up to Taehyungs door and ring the doorbell repeatedly until a sleep deprived Taehyung opens the door. His eyes widen at the sight of me.
"Babe?" He asks and that's when the tears come. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I rush into Taehyungs sweater covered arms and hold on. He cautiously wraps his arms around my shoulders awkwardly. I thought nothing of how suspicious he was acting until he patted my back. No, not a consoling run. A few pats. Straight to the crevice between my shoulder blades. I pull away and look at him in the eye.
"Why are you acting so weird?
"Weird? Who's weird? You're weird!" He stumbles over his words I take a step back to look at his current state. Ruffled orange hair that we dyed last week starting to fade, a pair of boxers on, slid down a little too far down his hips, and a robe that seems like it was just thrown on as a last minute decision.
"What's going on Tae-" I start
"When are you coming back doll face?" A voice calls out as I see a a tall, toned, black haired guy come down the steps in nothing but a speedo. I avert my eyes and feel the rest of my world come down on me as my heart collapsed.
"So, I'm just your boy toy then?" I hiccup.
"Was. Past tense." He says with a straight face and shuts the door in mine. I feel all the tears I have in my eyes come out all at once as I run back the way I came.

I run towards my house until I see Yoongis. I slow down and look in his window. He's still in the living room so I walk up to it and knock. Yoongi doesn't hesitate to open the door.

~Yoongi~

I open the door shortly after I hear a knock on it, and after I do I see a hurt Jimin on my doorstep, tears clear on his face. I don't say anything, I just usher him inside and sit him on a stool in my kitchen as I start to make him some cocoa.

As I gather the ingredients I hear him sniffle a few words that I couldn't quite make out. I set the ingredient down and make my way around the island and wrap my arms around his shoulders.
"It's okay to cry Jimin" I say and at that moment he stands and starts to sob into my chest while his arms are around my waist. I hold him close until I feel his chest slowly stop heaving. I start to pull away, not wanting to make the situation uncomfortable, but Jimin stops me by holding me tighter and sweating out,
"Please don't go." I smile to myself.
"I'm not going anywhere kiddo."

After cuddling with Jimin for a while, I go back to making the hot cocoa and I set it in front of him. He's about to take a sip when I stop him.
"Why?" He asks. I hold up one finger, signaling him to wait, and I go to the cupboard and grab the bag of mini jet puffed marshmallows. I pull out a handful and drop them into his cup. When I look back at his face he's smiling widely at the cup and his eyes have become no more than crescents.
"Bon Appetite" I smile at him as he takes his first sip.

I wait a while while he sips on the drink before I speak up again.
"So, what had you run back to me from your boyfriends house?" As soon as the words left my lips I realized what must've happened. Jimin just looks up at me and by the pure fear in my face as to what I just said, he nods. Letting me know that he was cheated on.
"Yeah... I was his boy toy." He sighs into his cup and he finishes off the rest of the cocoa. I remember about twenty minutes before seeing Jungkook walk into Taehyungs house. I thought nothing of it until now.
"Could you possibly describe the guy? Not Taehyung but the other guy.."
"Well he was in nothing but a speedo so I could clearly see it was really bi-"
"Not that idiot" I flick his forehead and he giggles in response.
"Well, he had jet black hair, and it was swoopy... You know?" He looks at me for reassurance and I just nod. "He also had big eyes and a smile that reminded me of a-"
"Bunny?" I interrupt. Knowing all to well he was talking about.
"Yeah! A bunny. A slutty bunny." He frowns. He was to cute.
"Tell you what kiddo," I start and he looks up into my eyes with his blue contact covered ones. "Let's go do something fun tomorrow. Okay?" His eyes light up as he nods vigorously.
"What are we gonna do?"
"Well I have an appointment that you can come with me for, but the rest is a surprise." He smiles and nods.

I hold out my hand for him to take so I can show him upstairs to his room. He takes it without hesitation and I instantly detect blush upon both of our faces. I pull him into the spare room with its twin bed and all of my instruments.
"Sorry. This has slowly become my practice room." I say as I pick up some of the music sheets, not noticing that Jimin picked up one as well.

~Jimin~

I picked up a sheet of music and read over the lyrics and hum the melody. It was titled butterfly. It was beautiful.
"Did you write this?" I shyly hold up the music sheet.
"Oh that?" He rubs the back of his neck nervously." Yeah.."
"It's incredible. You've got to let me sing it with you sometime." I ask and his eyes light up and his arm falls back to his side.
"Really?! You would do that? Oh my god yes! That would be amazing!" He smiles his cute gummy smile, and I can't help but smile back. He's adorable.

~~~~
A/N: HAH! You all thought it was gonna be YOONGI saying the boy toy thing in the description to Jimin!! Y'all literally thought so hard bro.

so you guys like it so far? I sure hope so. I noticed something that might be a little confusing which is ages.

Yoongi- 20
Jimin-19
Jungkook- 19
Taehyung-22

And that's all the characters for right now. Bc some Namjin might show up idk yet. So yea. Hope that helps.

<3