4

~Yoongi~

"Cigarettes?" Jimin asks, and I turn to him. I turn to face him but he's already walked away from me.
"Yes cigarettes." I state blandly. "Why do you smell like them?"
"Oh... I don't know. I guess I just naturally smell like that?" He shrugs his shoulders as if to say that it was no big deal.
"No you don't. You smell like vanilla. The smoke is new."
"You notice what I smell like?" He smirks at me and I blush towards my feet. I hear a soft chuckle and look up to see Jimin smiling widely. He's only messing with me.
"Oh, just go take a shower." I scoff at him and wave him away with the tips of my ring covered fingers. He does as I say and heads back upstairs to shower while I finish up the breakfast.

~Jimin~

I practically sprint upstairs and run into the bathroom as though I was running in a relay (wink wonk).  Yoongi almost caught me. I've gotta make a system for smoking.

As I think about it I pull off my clothes and start the shower. Once the heat is just right I step in and feel the water running over my body as I washed my hair.

The heat soothes my aching muscles from all of the running I did last night. Once I finish, I wince as I turn the water to a shocking cold. I try to tell myself that it's to wake me up, but it's just too cold. I rapidly turn the water off and get into my sweater and jeans.

Ruffling my hair as I make my way downstairs, I see Yoongi setting the table for us to eat at.
"All this for a kid who barely talks to you?" I ask.
"Well... You seem to be going through a lot more than people give you credit for." He trails off and looks down at his black nails, painted as though they were smudged with charcoal. That's hot. I think to myself as a smirk grazes my lips.

~~~~
A/N: hey guys... Sorry for such a short update. I usually try to make my chapters at least 1000 words but this is only 350...

So as you can tell, Yoongi is a sweet little peanut... I don't think enough fanfics have him show this side sooo... Here we are.

<3