7

Jimin POV~

The music fills the air just as Yoongi said it would. He raps along to one of the songs on his mixtape and attempts to sing along to some of my covers.

"And I~~~~*" cue voice crack "will always love you~~~*~~ oh my god why are these notes so damn long?!" I laugh at his frustration.

"You tried. You may have failed during the the process, but hey. At least you tried." I offer as consolation and ruffle his hair.

"Hey! I really thought I could do it!" he pouts playfully.

"You thot." I bust up laughing as he punches me in the arm going on about how he wasn't a thot and how its just been a minute since he's actually sang.

"Besides, I'm not a singer. I'm a rapper." I nod, forcing myself to contain my laughter, turning up the music.

We sit in silence, but it's... comfortable silence. I watch as the scenery changes from suburbs to city, huge buildings towering over smaller ones. Sometimes a few trees can be seen lining a street, and others you are greeted by the uninterrupted view of the sky.

I forget everything for a while an then I hear a familiar tune in my ear begin to play. Rapidly I pull out my phone and skip as fast as I could. My face starts burning up so, to avoid being caught, I look out the window.

"you know I noticed your Guinness-worthy speed skipping, right?" Yoongi says.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I lie.

"okay then skip back a song. See who's being honest." I sigh and skip back to play my song I recorded recently. "It was going to be the title track on my solo album but sadly that never happened." I confess.

"It's really good jimin. You know... We should collab on something- I mean... Only if you wanted to." He rushes to change his statement. I smirk at his confusion.

"Y'know what Yoongi? I think that'd be great" his eyes twinkle. What a catch I've got here.

~~~~~~
Okay so y'all probably hate me but I'm here now :))))

I've just been so busy with school and taking all AP classes that I lowkey forgot about this book lmaooooo

So a lot happened in the kpop world since I've been gone so if there's anything you want me to address or if you have any questions for me about my life please feel free to comment!!! I will be responding to everyone and also if any of you have any books you want me to look over and give tips, I'm here!

Okay goodbye friends!

<3