10

~Yoongi~
Jimin and I walk out of the impressive building, Jimin with a particular joyous pep to his usually average gait. I force a smile at him even though my thoughts are weighing on me. Do I tell him? I consider my options and decide that crushing his dreams is probably not the way to approach this.
"Isn't this great Yoongi?!" He dances a circle around me as I unlock the car.
"I guess.." I say and shrug. That stops him in his steps. He turns and looks at me with a sour face. "What?! I didn't do anything!" I say defensively as my hands rise in surrender.
"Why aren't you happier for me? Are you hiding something" I shake my head, causing my bangs to slide down my forehead and into my eyes. Jimin steps closer and puts one of his small fingers into my chest.
"Yes. You. Are. What is it. Tell me." His attempt at being intimidating makes me smile.
"Listen sweets," I say as I push his hand back to his side, and his cheeks begin to flush a bright rose. "I'm happy for you, I am. I'm just thinking about things in regards to my contract and comeback. Nothing negative about you. Now how's about we go grab a bite to eat?" He looks down and nods lightly. I proceed to place my hand on the small of his back and guide him to the car.

~Jimin~
As we drive down the slightly congested freeway, yoongis voice repeats in my head. Sweets. Does Yoongi know what he's doing? I doubt it, but he managed to wake up the butterflies in my stomach. I can practically feel their wings hitting all up and down from my stomach to my chest.
"Hey jimin?" Yoongis voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I hum in response. "What exactly do you want, so I can know as soon as we get to the window. Time saver I guess."
"Oh. Ah.. whatever you're getting I guess, I'm not really picky."
"You sure? I mean that's fine by me." I nod and go back to scrolling through my phone, picking and choosing photos to add.

~~~

A/N: SOOOOO

I didn't mean to publish this

I think I just screwed up, but this chapter isn't finished so do y'all want me to unpublish it and then republish when it's done? Or what? Bc I haven't even gotten to edit it, this is the rough sketch..

-hyeonnie