5

~Yoongi~

I flick my eyes up to make eye contact with what seemed to be a smitten Jimin. He's smirking and my face gets hotter and hotter as I feel myself start to tense up.

"There's some food here... if you'd like." I say and start towards the table. I arranged it neatly with a bouquet in the center.

"Thanks, Yoongi." He adds a certain touch to my name which makes me go weak. I can feel his stare burning into me as I fill my plate up with the array of foods and begin to eat. I can't quite seem to figure out exactly why he's having this affect on my. I cant think for very long before he starts to speak again. "Yoongi. How about today we go out for a little fling, eh?" He offers before filling his cheeks with more food. "You know? like out to Hongdae maybe?" I cough. "Won't that upset... Taehyung?" My voice quivers slightly. Now... Jimin's got everything going for him. Hes got the face, the body, the charm, but that doesn't mean anything. He's just been through a breakup. I can't be flirting around with him due to the fact that, oh I don't know, I'm a good person?

"He doesn't have to know," Jimin says slyly. "besides, the peice of shit cheated on me."

"I'm not so sure Jimin-"

"C'mon! It'll be fun! I'll go get ready." He stands up from his spot and as I look up at him I swear I could detect a bit of... Lust?

~Jimin~

Why are you thinking like this Jimin?! I think to myself. Yoongi's a good guy. And besides, you've just got broken up with, and getting a new boyfriend 24 hours after the last is really whore-ish! I slide myself into a nicer pair of black jeans and a Thrasher sweatshirt. I mean... who am I kidding? There's probably no way in hell he'd want to go out with someone like me. I'm a runaway. Maybe I'll just have a little bit of fun with him. Not to try anything. But those eyes... ARE YOU KIDDING ME JIMIN?! I continue to yell at myself in the third person as I make my way back down the stairs.

Yoongi's already dressed in a Yeezus sweatshirt with ripped pale blue jeans. Keys in hand he asks, "Ready" with a hit of nervousness easily detected in his voice. I nod and smirk at him, noticing the red growing in his cheeks. Shoving my Marl-bros box and lighter farther down in my pocket I follow him to his car.

Well now Yoongi's back looks awfully boyfriend now, doesn't it?

~~~~~

A/N:

Hey everyoneeee. So I have been on like, an extremely long hiatus and I am so sorry. When I left this book was at like 350 reads and now we're here at SIX K?!

Holy crap I honestly can't thank you guys enough! And I really do feel bad about being absent from the wattpad community for as long as I have been. I will have pretty random update days from here on out until maybe like the end of next year but I won't be on hiatus for as long as I just was guys, I promise.

Anyways, thank you all so much and I hope you have an awesome day!

(also I re-edited this bc tbh, I forgot the whole plot line of this story since I was gone for so long lmAOOOO..... please don't hate me)

<3