8

~Yoongi~

The drive gets quiet as we near the BigHit building. My eyes flick over towards Jimin and I see him with his hand out the window, waving his petite, ring coated fingers. I smile to myself. A true talent. Park Jimin. I think. I sigh deeply and see Jimin opposite hand fall out of his pocket, the sweet boy fell asleep. Listening to his breathing, I recognize the sounds of things slipping out of his pocket. Without looking I reach over and pick up what feels like a small box and a cylinder of stiff of plastic. I shove them unknowingly into my pocket as I turn into the parking lot of the entertainment building.
"Jimin." I whisper as I unbuckle my seatbelt. I lift my hand to touch his shoulder and he starts to stir. "Jimin, do you want to come meet the CEO of BigHit?" His eyes flit open and he turns and smiles lightly. "Is that a yes?"

"Are you kidding?! Your meeting you had to go to is a meeting with Hitman Bang?!" He squeals and unbuckles himself and hops out of the jeep. I nod as I pull myself out.

"That it is. I thought I could introduce you, as well as the idea of us doing a collab..?" He squeals again.

"No way no way no way!" He jumps and nods his head "please oh please that'd be incredible!!" I laugh and wrap my arm around his shoulder.
"Nothing would make me happier Jiminie."

~Jimin~
The warmth of Yoongi lingers even after his arm drops. I miss it, but I also don't. I know that won't be the last time something like that happens.
"Min Yoongi~~" a female voice coming from behind the large front desk rolls into my ears. "What can I do for ya sweets?" Yoongi places his hand on my lower back and guides me the way a gentleman would.
"I'm here for my meeting Seorin, that's all." His dark chocolate voice pours out and I melt all over again. Her smile fades and her shoulders drop.
"Oh.. right." She taps away at her keyboard silently then hands us a key card and me a visitor pass. "Just go up to the fourth floor and there should be a waiting room to your right." She says monotonously and flicks her hand in the direction of the elevators. I bow my head and she did the same in a way that seemed to be forced. Nonetheless Yoongi thanks her and again guides me to the elevator.

Once we are sealed into the small space, I work up the guts to ask about her.
"She seemed... Interested in you.." his eyes flicker between me and the colored lights that tell us the floor we're on.
"Who, Seorin? Yeah she thinks I'm straight." My heart stops for a second as I choke on my spit.
"You're.. gay?"
"Very." Another cough erupts from my mouth as I turn away. "Are you surprised?" I slowly turn back, my face regaining color, and then continuing to gain even more redness.
"Not particularly... I guess you're the ideal type of gay guy that's hard to find here." The bell chimes and the doors slide open with a metallic scrape, then we see a broad room full of various band photos, solo artists, and even a bookshelf covered in albums upon albums.
"Well thanks I guess," Yoongi chuckles and then spreads his arms in gesture to the room, "and now... We wait."
I didn't mind waiting. My mind was trying to comprehend all of this new information and realize that maybe.. maybe I might have a chance with Yoongi.

~~~~~

Heyyyy! I'm back again. Sorry about the wait guys, I've just low-key forgotten about this book and I came back and I was like "shooooot my booooook"..

So anywho, I don't remember if Yoongi had been out or not so I just made this his coming out type deal, and I know it's really short but I'm still working out some plot details and such and I need to slow down the things that are happening, so I can place the twists.

So stay tuned and please oh please have a lil chat in the comments, I get so bored and love to read them!

I LOVE Y'ALL!!

<3