6

~Jimin P.O.V.~

I slip into the covered seats of Yoongi's beat up Jeep and click the belt buckle into place. I can feel Yoongi's nerves practically vibrating through the air. Busting the silence is probably something he's dying for but I'm just not sure how to do so entirely. Being completely honest I probably was a little weird back in the house...

"So Jimin..." His voice louder than the quiet music playing through his blasted out stereo system.

"Yeah?" He's already pulled out of the driveway and we're moving down the street in the opposite direction of my dads house.

"I was thinking a lot this morning and last night, and I realized that we're kind of... how do I put this... Strangers?" The brakes squeal to a stop and he looks over at me "I mean, your living in my house, we should probably learn more about each other ya know?" I nod.

"Sorry about that. I really didn't mean to just burst in here, but my dad-"

"I know, let's just... Pretend we're assigned college roomates, hm?" he offers as the light turns green and we're moving again.

"Okay. Well, I'm Jimin. I'm nineteen. I was born in Busan and moved here at seven. I went to a private arts magnet school in high school for solo vocals and fashion."

"I'm Yoongi, and I am twenty. I was born here and raised here. My house was actually my parents house until they passed two years ago. I also rap under two different nom de plumes. Those being Suga and Agust D."

"Wow, do you have a large following?" I ask suddenly interested in this new side of Yoongi I never knew.

"Well I'm signed to a company so I mean, yeah I guess." he chuckles slightly "Why, do you want some of that action?" I blush and look down at my unchanged Pink Converse.

"I mean... I'm not going to say no.."

"I'll see what I can do Jimin, promise." he glances over at me and smiles but turns back to the road because he's still driving. "Hey, reach back there and grab my beats pill, you can play some stuff off soundcloud or something. Fill the empty space with music, ya feel?" I chuckle slighly and reach back to find a blue beats pill. Connecting my phone to it I search up Agust D on Soundcloud. I play the first song and once that first note plays Yoongi gets hype. Like... I'm not even kidding, zero to one hundred real fast.

I admire the speed of his words and all the incredible meaning behind them. Stories of pain and suffering followed by rebirth. I think that with Yoongi, there's a lot more than what meets the eye.

~~~~

GUYSSS

I WROTE ANOTHER STORY

BUT ITS NOT UP YET

IDK IF I SHOULD POST IT

ITS A JUNGKOOK ONE WHERE HE HAS THIS THING FOR A GENERAL MANAGER OF SBS BUT DOOD IDK

WOULD YOU GUYS READ IT IF I POSTED IT?!?!?!?

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES, LIKE SADIES IS A MIN YOONGI FIC AND I PERSONALLY REALLY LIKED WRITING THAT ONE...

kay i love you guysss

<3

ps if I did post it I would need someone to make a cover for it and if youre interested comment

>HERE<