27. Dramatic Generals

Start from the beginning

"Juvia doesn't love Gray-sama anymore," Juvia hissed, "But, you hurt him, and he's Juvia's nakama! He's Juvia's fellow guild member, and so is Erza-san! Juvia doesn't care if she loses, but she knows that there would be a chance for her to get the both of them back! We might have lost hope, but we never lost faith! We're fighting for them, and you think we lost hope! That's not the quality of a Fairy Tail member!"

Juvia... you've gotten a lot stronger. That's... good, Gajeel thought, smirking.

"Don't show off too much, Juvia!" he laughed, "I'm still here, you know!"

"Gajeel-kun, let's finish this!"

"On it!"

The two devised a strategy that had them attacking at the same time for Kazano to not be able to absorb their abilities at the same time. The power was absolutely strong, and through the intense pain, with his own eyes, he could see the two former members of Phantom Lord fighting like Fairy Tail.

It's beautiful to change, he thought, Change is good. Change is great.

And, as soon as he thought of it, he was already defeated.

"Yeah, we did it!" Juvia grinned at Gajeel.

"Fist-bump me. No, wait, don't."

"High-five, Gajeel-kun?"

"Fine."

And, they high-fived.

"Gihee. Shove him in the portal!"

---

DAY FIFTEEN - STOP THE TORNADO

10:00 am

---

"Juvia and Gajeel did it," Lucy smiled, "Maybe it's our turn to shine, Wendy!"

"Yes, Lucy-san! We should defeat him!"

Rick Resana sighed, "Such a loser."

"I don't see how they're twins," Lucy said.

"Yeah, he became too big," he explained, "Kind of a bummer, but yeah. I'm the ordinary guy."

"Well, even if you're the ordinary guy, we'll still beat you!" Lucy grinned.

"Sure, sure," he mumbled, "Anyway, shall we start, ladies?"

"Ahead of you!" Lucy summoned Taurus who came in an instant, "Gate of the Golden Bull, I open thee! Taurus!"

"Don't look at these two beautiful ladies' bodies or you're dead meat to me!" Taurus immediately used his axe to hit Rick.

"Calm down, Taurus."

Taurus's eyes widened.

"I'm sure you remember me," Rick smirked.

"Taurus, what's going on?!" Lucy yelled.

"R-Rick-sama..." Taurus mumbled.

"You see, Heartfilia, I used to own all of the twelve golden keys," he explained, "I was the greatest wizard alive. Well, that was around... twelve years ago. But, the well-known Celestial Spirit King had taken my keys away from me and scattered them throughout the land of Fiore."

"W-Why would he do that?" Lucy asked, afraid of his next answer.

"Because I murdered every single Celestial Spirit wizard to get their keys."

"Y-You..." Lucy mumbled in fear.

"I didn't know that new Celestial Spirit wizards were born, so I gave it up," he continued, "I gave it all up, because I thought my path as a Celestial Spirit was over. It is, but I've taken a much better path."