Why did the World...?

~The next day~

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

"Okay break time," Namjoon said. We walked off to get water. I used my shirt to wipe away my sweat. Just then, a staff member walked in. Namjoon was quick to go over there and attend to them. They talked for some time. Then he looked over me. "Hoseok, there's someone waiting for you. They've been demanding for you for some time. They're being disruption, please take care of this matter and come back immediately," he said. I nodded and followed the staff. Just then he stopped me. "I have a suspicious feeling about this," he said, "Make sure to be careful." "Don't worry about it, I'm sure it's nothing bad," I said. He gave me an unsure face but let me go anyways. When I made it to the front desk, I noticed Minseok and Jay. "F***, you made us wait that long. Really, b****?" Minseok stood up with his hand in his pockets. Jay copied him. These guys were really intimidating. "What did you need?" I asked, "Why were you being a disruption?" "Oh look, the little boy has a voice," Jay joked. Minseok chuckled at his words. Then they went over to me. "Do you call yourself a man?" Minseok asked me. "I would assume so," I answered. "Are you trying to play all smart on me?" he asked. "Not at all, I just answered your question...?" I wonder how many brain cells he has if he gets offended by my answers. He looked around. "Let's go outside, little kid," Jay motioned me. "What's the point of asking me if I'm a man, and still calling me a boy?" I asked myself. They started leading the way. I followed behind them. The both of them lead me to the back of the building. "I heard from my girlfriend that you were threatening her," Minseok said. "What, when did I even threaten her?" I asked. "Let's see, you said that you'll kill her if you doesn't have s** with her," he said, "You call yourself a man?" "I never did such thing," I replied.

"Oh really, you're going to play all innocent? My girlfriend said that to me, she never lies," Minseok said. "Oh no, she is lying to you. Do you know much-" as I was about to make my defense, Jay ran up and punched me. "You son of a b****, why the f*** are you saying that she lied to her boyfriend? She would never," he asked. I rubbed the side of my face. "Don't you think you're one to talk? You're also lying," I said. Then Minseok went over to punch me. "What is with all this punching? Do they just have a bad temper?" I thought. "Jay is my friend, he would never f***ing double cross me. Isn't that right?" Minseok asked. Jay jumped at his words and then hesitated. "That's right! I would never double cross you," he finally said. "As a f***ing bro, I know he would never s*** around," Minseok seemed so confident. I felt sort of bad for him, he was blind to what was happening around him. Then I remembered what Minji said to me, "So what? He's too dense to see that I'm cheating on him," and "Even if he catches me cheating, I can always make him think otherwise." "Maybe you should confess, Jay. You pull Minji in bed when you're frustrated, don't you?" I asked. Jay was shocked by my words but ended up punching me. "Shut your little f***ing mouth, stop saying s***," he grabbed my mouth. Then he threw me to the ground. "There's no point fighting now, they'll never listen to me," I stood up. "Listen, if we're done here, then I'll-" Minseok stopped me. "We have a lot to get done," he said, "So everyday, meet us here at five o'clock. If you're late, then we'll have to discipline you. We'll keep doing this until you confess." Jay smirked, "I've never beat up an idol before. This will be fun."

~Your P.O.V.~

"I think she's good now, thank you for mentoring her," Ha-Eun finally allowed Jihyun to run loose. She hasn't been doing so hot though. Anyways, I was finally on break. She was aware of that and asked for me. "Why do you need me?" I asked. "I just want to talk to you, like old friends," she answered. "Old friends? We were never friends from the beginning, you just like manipulating me," I thought, "Whenever we talked, it wouldn't be like old friends." "What is it? This is my time to eat lunch so I would like it if you hurried it up," I said. "Don't worry, it'll only take a second of your time," she assured. "What is it?" I asked again. "I want to talk in private," she answered. "Fine, let's hurry up," I said. She led me outside. "So you're the daughter of a billionaire?" Jihyun asked. "Billionaire? I'm not sure if he's a billionaire-" she stopped me. "Really, do you not know anything about your dad? He makes billions of dollars because of his company," she said. "Yeah no, I never asked about his money," I replied, "I just know that he's rich." "Why are you bringing this up?" I asked. "Isn't it obvious?" she asked back, "I want you to ask for money." "Ask for money? I don't even do that. He'll find it suspicious. But why would I do that for you?" I asked. "You'll do it, because if you don't, I'll announce to the entire world how much of a bully you were in elementary school. I'll spill all the lies that were made, and you have no eye witnesses to go against it. Your life will be hell if you don't deposit money for me," she started pushing me against the wall. Then she walked closer to me, our heads were almost touching. "You know, you must feel lucky to have a kpop idol like your boyfriend. But once the fans hear those news, they'll have more reasons to tear the both of you apart," she said. "How does she know about that?" I asked myself. Well, how can I be surprised? It was all over the internet. If you search up Hoseok's name, you see my name under his. "Okay, fine but he'll still find it suspicious if I ask him for money out of the blue," I repeated. "Don't you have a f***ing brain? Tell him that you desperately need it," she said. "How much do you need?" I asked. "A thousand," she answered. "A thou-" she interrupted me. "Do we have a problem with that?" she asked. "No, of course not," I felt cornered and weak. Will nature be here to comfort me this time?

~After a while~

I was eating lunch outside; calming down with nature. Then I started thinking. I stopped eating, and felt tears running down my face. "Why is this happening to me? Why is the world so against my happiness?" I knew I shouldn't be thinking those questions, but I couldn't help it. "Why did the world..." I sniffed and wiped away my tears.

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

"... let me keep living?" I asked myself. That's when I messed up. "I'm sorry," I bowed.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako