Welcome Back

~Six months later~

~A month ago~

I was in the middle of work when my phone suddenly went off. So I excused myself, then I stepped outside. It was a call from my dad. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey sweetie, how are you?" my dad asked. "Hey, princess," Jeong-Hui butted in. "I've been good. How have the both of you been?" I asked. "We've been good! And we have some news from you," it seemed to me that Jeong-Hui took my dad's phone. "Stop stealing my phone!" my dad shouted in the background. "News, what type of news?" I asked. The phone kept being passed around. "I'm moving to Seoul," my dad answered. "And I'm coming with him!" Jeong-Hui shouted. "What, why are you moving back?" I asked. "Even though Oregon is nice, I want to go back. I've been wanting to go back for some time now. You living there is one of my many excuse to move," my dad answered. "I'm moving because I'm forced to," Jeong-Hui said. "You can stay here. I prefer you to stay here," my dad replied. "Oh come on, Y/D/N-" my dad interrupted him. "That's Mr. Y/L/N to you," my dad corrected. "Right, who will annoy you then? I need to be the one that makes you lose your sanity, no one can take my job," Jeong-Hui said. "Of course that would be your only reason," my dad seemed mad. "Oh, don't be all pouty. Don't forget that I'm also your most fabulous and outstanding companion," Jeong-Hui added. "Okay, so you're moving, but isn't your company only in Oregon? How will you do things?" I asked. "Easy, I'll move the company," my dad answered. "What, isn't that a lot of work? I think you should stay in Oregon," I said. "Believe it or not, I already have my company in Seoul. It's just small because I'm not there," he explained. "It's also because he thought it'll be useless so he never puts effort into it. Plus, it's empty now because people quit just to move to Oregon," Jeong-Hui added. "Doesn't that mean you'll do the same? Wouldn't that mean your employees will have to move here?" I asked. "Don't worry about it, I don't plan to make the same mistake. I'll go back to check on them every month," my dad explained. "Okay... I guess it's okay," I wasn't sure if there was anything else I need to worry about. "Here's the thing. Since Jeong-Hui and I will be busy, and we partically have no time do anything out of work, I haven't hired anyone who can help me move in. I have movers, but they're not there to help me settle down," my dad said. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "I was hoping you could help your old man out, and get someone who can help," he answered.

~Present~

I'm waiting for my dad and Jeong-Hui. I was alone, or so it seemed. I wasn't actually alone, Kim was just gone. She said that she needed the bathroom. Then she told me to stay put because she didn't want me to miss my dad. I awkwardly waited alone. Just then, I saw one person. It was my dad. "Huh, where's Jeong-Hui?" I asked. When I asked that, I saw him running after my dad in a rush. "Mr. L/N, don't leave me behind! I want to see the princess as well!" he shouted. My dad turned and gave him a disgusted face. "You crazy person, I don't know you!" my dad started trying to run. I went to stop them. "You're going to get kicked out," I hushed them. "It's been so long!" Jeong-Hui let go of his stuff, and nearly killed me. My dad was quick to throw him off me. "My beautiful daughter, how have you been?" he hugged me. "It's only been a month since we talked," I chuckled. "A lot can happen in a month," Jeong-Hui said. "That's true," I nodded. Just then, Kim ran up. "Oh, there you are. I knew you left," she said. Jeong-Hui stopped at the sight of Kim. "Sorry, I should have waited and called them over. The thing is... they were being a disruption," I apologized. "No, it's fine," she assured. Then she turned to Jeong-Hui and my dad. "Hello, my name is Kim. It's nice to meet you," she bowed, and then she straightened herself. "Hello, my name is Jeong-Hui. It's a pleasure to be here and to see your beautiful face," Jeong-Hui jumped in front of my dad just to introduce himself. He shoot his hand out to Kim, like it was an emergency or something. She took his hand into her hand. "Oh my gosh, your hands are so tiny and cute!" he said. "Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?" she asked. "Oh no, I didn't mean it-" just then, my dad pushed him aside. "Hello, my name is Y/D/F/N (Your Dad's Full Name). It's a pleasure to meet you. Also, please ignore my companion. He's really noisy," he shook her hand. "I don't mind him at all. He's not that much of a bother," she stopped. My dad smiled at her words, "That's the first." "Hey, I get a lot of praises!" Jeong-Hui butted in. "Let's go?" I asked. Then we started walking off. My dad and Kim were in the back talking. Jeong-Hui was beside me. "She's cute. You should help me get with her," he whispered. "She most likely will hear you..." I thought. "She's taken," I whispered back. He gave a frustrated face.

~After a while~

My dad gave me instructions to his new house. "What about you, Jeong-Hui?" I asked. "I'll go to my house afterwards," Jeong-Hui answered. When we got to the house, I was shocked. It was the house my family used to live in. "You're living here?" I asked. "That's right, I want to remake memories," my dad got out. I followed behind him. "Do you need help with getting out?" I heard Jeong-Hui asked. "I'm fine," Kim got out on her own. I went over to him. "Listen, she's independent. She doesn't like people helping her," I said. He felt so heart struck, like he fell in love with her. The three of us followed behind my dad. There were so many memories that went in this house. "So where are the movers?" my dad asked. "They'll be here soon," I replied. "You know leaving the door open isn't such a great idea," all of us turned. Jungkook took off his shoes and stepped in. "Yeah, seriously. What if you got robbed? Although, the house is empty... maybe shot and killed...?" Yoongi followed behind. Taehyung was about to step in but Hoseok pushed him aside. "I'm here!" he hugged me. My dad didn't seem the slightest bit of happy when he saw Hoseok. When Namjoon walked in, he was quick to embrace Kim. "Hey, what's your relationship with her?" Jeong-Hui asked. "I'm her boyfriend. Why does it matter to you?" Namjoon asked. They were partially bumping heads. Seokjin pulled Namjoon back. He bowed, and forced Namjoon to bow. "Sorry about that. He's normally not like this. I think he's just exhausted from practice," he apologized on behalf of Namjoon. "Okay, introduce yourselves," I said. They made a line before bowing. "Hello, we are BTS. We'll be your helpers today," they said. "I'm also helping," Kim added. The members introduced themselves individually and shook hands. When the stuff got here, we were all put to work.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako