Where The Isolation Began

Authors Note: Hey everyone! I know, you want to read, but I have important news. For three weeks, I may or may not be able to update, and that is because I am busy. Please be understanding if I don't update for three weeks. I will desperately try to update though, and if I don't then I'm sorry.
Again, I am going to be very busy for three weeks straight, and I hope you guys understand that I may not be able to update.
Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
~XutieMiako

~Past : Elementary School~

Around the first grade, I was able to make "friends" or what I thought was considered friends...

My happiness spread throughout my body knowing that I was able to make friends immediately.

"Y/N let's play tag!" A girl suggested. I nodded with agreement to the suggestion. "Okay you need to let us have a five second head start! You're super fast so we need time to run," the girl said. I nodded not thinking about why I was always left to stand alone, as I watched the other kids run towards the extended hand. "One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five Mississippi," I would count out loud ever so softly. As I would start running, there I see all of my classmates with their little hands on the girls' tiny hand. When I approached them and place my hand on theirs, "Y/N's it!" They all shout in unison. They'll run away, and I would smile before chasing after them. The young girl said I was a fast runner, but yet I can't catch up to anyone. I watched as they disappear from my sight. I look around but yet I'm unable to find any of my classmates, all I see are other children running around and smiling. Their laughters loud and proud. I stood still allowing the little breeze to past me, it was like the breeze was whispering to me. "Over there~," I'll hear. Soon enough I would be the ones running off and laughing, right? But every time I tag someone they'll run off saying that I didn't tag them, and then they'll disappear once again. My classmates push me onto the ground as they run past me, their laughter passes me so quickly. I thought they were joking around, I would stand up and laugh too although my skin bleeds to the fall.

In class I was considered the smartest in the classroom. "Y/N can you give me the answer?" My classmates asked every time they couldn't do the work. I smiled, "Of course!" I would answer before giving them the answer. "Y/N can you show me the answer to this question?" A boy asked during math class. "How about I show you how to solve it?" I suggested, the boy glared at me. "I don't need your stupid explanation," the boy spat. "You're only useful for answers!" The boy said. I gave a faint smile before showing him the answer.

"Okay class who's gonna clean today?" My teacher asked. "Y/N said she'll do it during recess!" A faint voice said from across the classroom. My teachers eyes shifted to me, a slight concern facial expression appeared on her face. The rest of my classmates glared at me, I knew if I would say "I didn't" they'll give me peer pressure and not want to talk to me anymore. "Yep, I want to clean the entire classroom today!" I said smiling. My teacher gave a little nod before continuing the lesson. I fidget with my fingers zoning everything out. I heard little noises, I looked out the window. It was like the wind was communicating with me, I would give a little smile as my attention was now on nature.

~After class~

I grabbed the spray bottle and wipes. Soon enough I was wiping every single desk. I hadn't made a mistake since I've done this multiple times. "Y/N..." My teachers voice would make me stop and Ill turn to her at the mention of my name. "Yes Miss?" I ask, "Y/N are you perhaps getting bullied by your classmates?" My teacher asked fidgeting with her pen. I stood there in silence before smiling, "No not at all Miss, they're super nice to me. They call me their friend and they play with me when it's recess." My teacher gives a faint smile before nodding. "Please do tell me if something does concern your classmates and you," My teacher said before returning to her work. I nodded but I knew I'll never tell her anything, because I thought that they wouldn't do anything bad.

"Y/N pushed me into the ground and called me stupid!" One girl lied. "Y/N stole your phone Miss!" A boy lied. "..." lies spread throughout the classroom, my teacher stood there with confusion. Soon enough my teachers trust for me, vanished because my classmates had evidence to their lies, or what they did to get their lies to be the truth. Soon enough information about me was spread throughout my "friends" or just my classmates, by a girl I thought was my best friend. There wasn't as much information, but I found the information personal.

I sat alone at lunch one day, "Y/N want to play a game?" A classmate approached me. Being the young girl I was I had no idea what half of the students were planning. "Sure!" I said smiling, "Okay we'll be playing beat up the bully!" The young boy said smirking. This game, was a game I didn't understand back then. "Y/N you're the bully, pretend to be bullying us and hitting us," the boy said and I nodded. I started playing along with my act, the bully. "Teacher teacher! She's bullying us!!" I heard a scream from behind. When I turned around there stood a unfamiliar male teacher, he towered over me with his height. "Are you bullying these kids?" The teacher asked and I shook my head. I was hoping that perhaps my "friends" would back me up. "Look she pushed her onto the ground and she's crying!" A girl said pointing at my classmate who was crying loudly. I stared at her knees, blood was gushing out. "I didn't do that! They're lying!" I shouted not wanting to get into trouble.

I sat quietly in the office, "So she was bullying kids?" My mom asked. "Unfortunately, there was evidence as well," the principal of my school answered. I stared out the window with tears blurring my vision. I zoned out the adults talking.

Soon enough I was home with my mom yelling at me, "Who taught you to be so mean?!" My mom shouted. "I was playing a game with them and the-they told me to pre-pretend to bully them!" I sniffed. My moms face twisted with anger, "Why are you lying to me?!" My mom shouted as she slapped me multiple times. "I'm not! I promise you I'm not!" I shouted. My mom looked disgusted by my "lies", "Go to your room!" My mom shouted kicking me onto the ground. I nodded as I stood up and made my way to my bedroom. As I entered my room I quietly closed the door behind me and I sat against the door. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried my eyes out.

~An hour later~

"She never believes me, and they aren't my friend," I thought. "Everyone is cruel and all they'll capable of doing is hurting me," was the conclusion I was able to draw to throughout all the events that happened to me. My mom never has believed my words that contain the truth, and my classmates hated me.

I stood up wiping my tears and laid on my bed. I was tired but my body wouldn't rest. The raindrops, I found myself listening to natures quiet song. Soon enough I fell asleep.

On that day, I became isolated from everyone. I changed my seat to the back of the classroom, where no one could ask me for answers, and where I could watch nature. Once in awhile I'll run home crying because it was hard being alone, I'll hide in my bedroom and cry. My mom would attempt to help me but I knew her words were full of lies. Soon enough I was able to tell the difference from a fake person and someone who actually cares. But I never wanted friends again, because the only friend I needed was nature.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako