Giving Them a Chance

Namjoon, Kim and I walked quietly towards the college. "I'm glad you called me," Kim said breaking the silence. I looked at Kim with confusion, "I have your number now," Kim said smiling proudly. "Why can't I help but hate her?" I thought, "But still... Something about her makes me trust her," I added. I looked up at the dark sky, "No... She's just a fake person," I thought.

~After awhile~

I plopped onto my desk chair with exhaustion, "I hate males," I mumbled. I stared blankly at the night sky. "It's kind of lonely being all alone..." I thought placing my head onto my hand. "But I don't need anyone, they'll only hurt me," I sighed as I grabbed out a piece of paper and started sketching. Soon enough I was asleep while sitting on my desk.

~The next morning~

I was woken up to the sound of my phones' vibration. I immediately sat up realizing where I had fallen asleep last night. "Geez..." I thought as I grabbed my phone. I stared at what was making my phone vibrate, "A message from Kim," is what I read. My thoughts immediately started regretting my decision. "Aish now she's being clinging," I mumbled as I swiped open my phone. After I finished unlocking my phone I read the message.

Kim:
Hey Y/N, do you want to hang out today with me?
Y/N:
I don't want to.
Kim:
Huh? How come?
Y/N:
Listen Kim, I appreciate you saving me yesterday. But I don't want to be "friends" with you.
Kim:
Understandable, but here's my question.
Why do you isolate yourself?
You can't lie to yourself, you don't like the amount of loneliness that you obtain.

I stared blankly at my phone screen as I thought about Kim's words. "She's right... I hate being so lonely... No no, she's wrong, I'm better off with being with nature," I thought before texting back.

Y/N:
I wouldn't consider myself lonely...
Kim:
Huh? How are you not lonely? Do you speak with your family?
Y/N:
No, I have nature. Nature is the only thing that can comfort me... The rest of human society is cruel and hurting.
Kim:
There is no way you possibly think that all "humans" are like that.
If you took time to hang out with someone and get to know them, you might become connected to someone.
All I'm just saying is that you need to give someone a chance.

I looked at my phone screen with annoyance. "If I keep saying no she's just gonna keep texting me," I thought, "But I guess if we hang out with nature I'll be fine with that."

Y/N:
I'll hang out with you today.
Kim:
:) I'm glad you agreed.
Y/N:
But under one condition.
Kim:
And that is?
Y/N:
We have to hang outside.
I don't want to be in a crowd of loud noises and I don't want to be near other humans.
Kim:
That's easy, you got yourself a deal!
Meet me outside the college around...
Hm... 2:30 P.M, and then I'll plan the rest.

Without texting back I looked at the time, "1:50 P.M" I read out loud. I stood up from my desk and started putting away my sketch. After I was done I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

~After awhile~

Your outfit is:

I stared at myself in the mirror before nodding in approval of my outfit

I stared at myself in the mirror before nodding in approval of my outfit. I quickly put my hair into a high ponytail. After I was done, I slowly made my way to my mini backpack. As I approached my backpack, I grabbed the things I needed and gently placed the items into the backpack.

Your backpack is:

I quickly glanced at my alarm clock to check the time

I quickly glanced at my alarm clock to check the time. "2:15 P.M" were the digits that shined brightly. I sighed, "Well I'm early," I thought plopping onto my soft bed. "I don't understand how to do things, it's been so long since I've hung out with a human," I thought rolling onto my side. I stared out the window watching as clouds peacefully passed by. "There is no way you possibly think that all humans are like that. If you took time to hang out with someone and get to know them, you might become connected to someone. All I'm just saying is that you need to give someone a chance." Kim's words repeated in my mind, "As if... All people like doing is ruining other peoples' lives," I thought. "I've given enough people chances in my life, they all proved me right. People are cruel species, who I shouldn't trust if I'm going to get hurt in the process," I continued staring at the sky. Soon enough my eyes caught as the time changed to 2:30 P.M.

I stood up and immediately grabbed my bag along with my phone before walking to the door. As I exited my dorm room, I made sure to lock the door. I quickly made my way outside of the college. "Man time went by quickly... Probably because I was in deep thought". As I made it outside, I noticed seven males standing still. "Huh?" I thought with confusion, "Y/N!" I heard a voice yell from behind me. I turned to see Kim running towards me. "Ah Y/N you're here!" I heard a very familiar voice say, "I'm sorry Y/N. I tried telling them they couldn't come but they wanted to. I'm truly sorry". I watched as Kim bowed signaling how sorry she is. I turned around and the seven males who had their back towards me, were turned around smiling. Two faces I was able to identify but the rest were unfamiliar to me. Hoseok and Namjoon were the only ones I knew from the group of seven males. "Let us introduce ourselves," Namjoon said. "We're a boy band, well we haven't auditioned yet but we plan to. You already know my name, and you know Hoseok," Namjoon said. "So I'll introduce you to the rest of the members," Namjoon said moving over to a male with broad shoulders. "This is Kim Seokjin, he's the oldest in the group," Namjoon said placing a hand on Seokjins shoulder. Seokjin smiled and I nodded in response. Namjoon then made his way to a male who seem to be sleepy, "This is Min Yoongi, he's the second oldest in the group," Namjoon stated. Yoongi stared at me as if analyzing me, "Weird..." I thought allowing my eyes to follow Namjoon. I watched as Namjoon made his way to the shortest male, "This is Park Jimin, he's the third youngest is the group," Namjoon said. Jimin smiled brightly, it was as if he was an angel, or maybe that would be what other girls thought, I couldn't help but ignore him. "This is Kim Taehyung, second youngest one in the group," Namjoon said. I stared at Taehyung who was giving me a rather rectangular smile. Eventually Namjoon approached the last male, "This is Jeon Jungkook, he's the youngest in the group," Namjoon said. "This guy has the face of an innocent person, but he gives off a playboy aura," I thought staring at Jungkook. Soon enough Namjoon made his way to Hoseok and stood to the left of Hoseok, "And together we are..." Namjoon said. "BTS!" The seven males said in unison as they bowed to me. I bowed slightly, "Y/N" I replied standing up straight.

"I hate this already," I thought as I followed behind the seven males, with Kim following beside me.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako