An Unexplainable Feeling

As I tried catching up to Hoseok, I suddenly tripped over a branch. Soon enough I was on the ground covered in dirt. "Gosh..." I thought as I felt pain spread throughout my body. I thought that maybe Hoseok would continue running off but instead he was knelt down in front of me. "You okay Y/N?" Hoseok asked and I nodded. Hoseok grabbed my arm and pulled me up so I could at least sit up. "You know, it's weird," I said unconsciously, making Hoseok look at me. I watched as the sun slowly made its way to the horizon. "I never thought that I'll have so much fun like this. I thought I would have been lonely my entire life. But weirdly enough, it's like I can trust you guys..." I said watching as the blue sky faded. Hoseok sat there silently listening to me, "It's weird... I've never been able to past time so quickly. But talking to Kim made time go by so quickly," I said. A suddenly joy roamed throughout my body, I felt something familiar fall down my face. With my eyes widen I touch the wetness on my face, "Tears?" I thought. Hoseok immediately started wiping my tears for me, "I guess in a way, your soul is happy that you could get things off your chest. Huh?" Hoseok asked. I watched as the sun faded making Hoseok seem like a bright sunshine. I nodded, "What is this feeling?" I thought as I tried to stop my tears. Hoseok made me feel something I couldn't explain.

~After awhile~

Hoseok and I made our way to Kim and the other males. "Sorry guys... I fell and-" I said, "No need to explain," Kim said waving her hand in the air. I nodded, "Did you see the sunset? It was absolutely beautiful," Namjoon said as he looked over at Kim. "Why are you staring at me?" Kim asked with confusion. Namjoon laughed, "I was just thinking how you're more beautiful than the sunset," Namjoon said. Kim stared at Namjoon in disbelief before slapping Namjoons arm gently, "Shut up idiot," Kim said before blushing. I smiled, "So does that mean we're friends?" Hoseok asked pointing at the other males and Kim . I nodded, "Sure" I replied with a slight hesitation. All eight of them turned to me and smiled brightly. "Only For You," I thought weirdly enough.

~Seouls street~

Hosoek yawned, "Yah Hosoek are you already tired?" Seokjin asked looked at Hoseok. "No I'm hungry mom, I need food," Hoseok answered. "Mom?" I mumbled with confusion, "We call Seokjin mom because he tends to be the most caring in the group. He also acts like our moms," Kim said clarifying things for me. I nodded, "So where do you want to eat Y/N?" Namjoon asked. I shrugged, "I don't mind where we eat, as long as I get food," I replied. "Hmm... Don't you have a restaurant you want to go to?" Yoongi asked. I stopped walking and stood still as I thought about all the restaurants I've pasted by. My face suddenly lit up at a thought, and before I knew it I was unconsciously dragging Hoseok behind me.

~After awhile~

I stopped in front of the restaurant, "Noodles!" I shouted with happiness. I heard a slight heavy breathing, "Hoseok?!" I thought backing off. "Yah Y/N you're a fast runner," Hosoek said catching his breath. I stared at Hoseok with slight confusion before realizing that the others weren't here. "D-Did I just..." before I could finish my thought Kim came running out of nowhere. "Yah! Why'd you drag Hoseok like that and disappear?!" Kim shouted as she approached Hoseok and I. "I'm sorry... I-I did it unconsciously," I replied guilty. Kim looked at my facial expression before sighing, "It's fine. We were just kind of shocked how you suddenly grabbed Hoseok's arm and ran off like a wild bull. I bet Hoseok was pretty shocked as well, right?" Kim asked as she stared at Hoseok. Hoseok gave a little nod, and then that's when the others appeared. "Babe, you can't just run off like that!" Namjoon shouted. The others approached the three of us, "Sorry, you guys were taking your time. So I had to do something," Kim replied shrugging. "I guess that Y/N got so comfortable with us that she decided to run off with Hoseok," Jungkook states laughing. I blushed silently, "I'm sorry for running off leaving you all shocked," I bowed. I turned to Hoseok and bowed as well, "Im sorry for dragging you behind me without warning," I apologized.

I felt hand be placed on my head. I looked up at Hoseok shocked, "It's fine, you are just excited is all," Hoseok said as he rubbed my head. I blushed at his touch, my heart beat started beating weirdly. "What the...?" I thought as I stood up straight. "Now let's go inside, i think Y/N really wants to try this restaurant out," Seokjin said. The others nodded and so did I. I followed behind the group of males, and Kim followed beside me.

~After awhile~

Since the group as huge, we had to separate. The groups were: Kim, Namjoon and Yoongi; Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung; Hoseok, Jungkook and I. The waiter came, "Here is the menu," the guy said. The waiter gave the three of us a menu. I thanked the waiter quietly, "I will return shortly to take your orders," the waiter said. Hoseok, Jungkook and I nodded. I looked through the noodle choices, I felt as I drooled thinking about the different choices. "Hey Y/N," Hoseok said breaking my state of being in noodle daydream. "I think you should try this one," Hoseok said scooting closer to me, so he could be able to point at the noodle choice easier. I stared at where Hosoek was pointing at, "That looks good..." I thought as I nodded.

~After awhile~

"I'm full," Hoseok said as he patted his stomach. "You know this place is really good," I said out loud. "Hm?" Jungkook stared at me, "You've never been here?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head, "I normally don't eat out, I tend to-" I paused realizing what I was doing. "No Y/N you can trust them. It's different from the past," I thought as I calmed myself down. "I tend to cook for myself in my dorm room," I said finishing my sentence. "Oh you cook by yourself?" Seokjin asked from a table across from mines. I nodded, "Yes... I don't want to go out and eat outside since it involves talking to others," I replied. I watched as Kim smiled brightly at me, "Hm?" I thought confused.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako