A Little Clarification

Kim and I were currently walking around the park. We walked in silence as we admired the scenery around us. "It's quite nice out here, don't you think?" Kim asked and I nodded in response. It was true, the weather was quite nice. "So... about Namjoon's joke..." I said which made Kim's aura change. "What about it?" Kim asked in a scary tone. "N-Nothing," I replied before looking at the ground as Kim and I continued to walk the pathway of the park. Kim let out a brief sigh, "Namjoon's smart in school but he can act dumb during our relationship," Kim said. "I swear that man get me all fired up sometimes, and in a bad way. But I don't have the audacity to talk it out with him," Kim sighed again, "I don't know, it's frustrating in a way." I looked at Kim, she was currently admiring nature. Kim looked as if she was in a more peaceful state with nature, just like how I was. "Hey, I have an idea," Kim said as she stood in front of me and grabbed both my hands separately with hers. "How about we roam Seoul and maybe some other parts near Seoul?" Kim suggested. I nodded willingly, it sounded it like fun. "Hmm.. Maybe we should have transportation. Oh I know! We should rent bicycles!" Kim exclaimed with happiness. "Sure, but I don't have my money to rent one," I replied. "Oh don't worry about money, I got this one," Kim said while grabbing out her wallet. I stared at Kim before shaking my head, "No, I don't want you to spend money on me," I replied. "So you wanna go back to the dorms and pick up your wallet, where we could possibly run into my boyfriend?" Kim asked. I sighed before agreeing hesitantly.

~After renting the bicycle~

"Lets go! I only rented the bicycles for thirty minutes, that gives us enough time to just roam Seoul and then we'll do something else," Kim said as she got onto the bicycle and patiently waited for me. I quickly nodded before getting onto the bicycle, it had been a long time since I rode a bicycle. It seemed pretty easy though, "This is how I did it back then right?" I asked myself. Soon I was following behind Kim as we rode down the quiet streets. The streets of Seoul normally became a chaos at night and early in the morning, due to bars and partying. I felt as the breezes rushed by me with its welcoming words.

~After thirty minutes~

Soon Kim and I had returned the bicycles. Kim exhaled out loudly, "It's getting dark," Kim pointed out. I nodded as I looked at the fading blue. "Let's do one more thing before we return to the dorms," Kim said turning and running off. I was in shock at Kim's sudden movement, but I quickly followed behind her as I tried catching up. Kim stopped in front of a building as she smiling while looking up. Soon Kim turned attention to me, "Do you know how to parkour?" Kim asked and I shook my head. "Well I'm about to teach you," Kim said before jumping up and grabbing onto the bar above. I watched as Kim easily pulled herself up and balanced on the bar. "Wanna give it a go?" Kim asked. I hesitantly walk over before jumping up. When my grip was on the bar, my hands immediately became sweaty. I felt as Kim grabbed onto my hand and pulled me up. "This girl is like hulk," I thought actually afraid of Kim's strength. Within a few minutes Kim and I were on top of the world, well not really. Kim and I were currently sitting on the roof of some building. "Watch," Kim said pointing at the sky. I watched as the sky began to fade colors and the sun was moving to the horizon that caused the beautiful colors of a sunset. "How's your relationship with Hoseok?" Kim asked suddenly. I started to fidget with my finger, "It's going well... I-It's only been a week though so." I turned to look at Kim, who was smiling. "You know... Hoseok got rejected by his first love, he was heart broken and it was hard for him to smile during those times. I'm glad that Hoseok was able to find you though," Kim said smiling.

"I saw some his drawings about things... I don't know what they mean though," I replied. Kim turned to look at me, "Drawings?" Kim asked, "Oh I know what you're talking about." Kim let out a long sigh, "Maybe one day he'll tell you what those drawings mean... All you need to know is that he went through a ton to get where he was now." I nodded, "You know, sometimes someone who's joyful, can always have that one past they hate," Kim said. The words Kim said made me part my lips in shock. "Those were the exact words Hoseok told me a week ago when I was snooping around," I remembered. "Can you tell me something?" I asked and Kim looked at me. "Hmmm?" Kim hummed as she nodded, "Are you the one girl from drawing 'She is who changed me?'" I asked. Kim stared at me, "Indeed," Kim replied. "How did you change Hoseok?" I asked wanting answers. "I'll tell you a little information... Otherwise Hoseok is the one you should be asking, not me," Kim replied while adjusting her position.

"When we were younger, Hoseok had a miserable life. He was repeatedly in a state of sadness. His first love, hating others, determining who was really his friends, he wanted joy in his life, he saw that others smiling yet he couldn't, he felt lonely and alone, all Hoseok wanted was happiness, sometimes he questioned the purpose of his life and whether he mattered or not. It all lead up to him being depressed, but I came to help. Hoseok got bullied and he never said a word about it. I found him getting bullied one day, and I immediately started helping since I knew how to fight. In the end I ended with scars and bruises. That day I told Hoseok something he hadn't heard for awhile," Kim paused. "I told him that he mattered and no matter what happened he should know there are people who care," Kim said. I froze in my spot, everything in Hoseok's drawing made sense because of Kim, but there wasn't as much detail to it.

"'True Love', 'Hate', 'Friends?', 'Joy', 'Smiles', 'Lonely', 'Alone', 'Happy', 'What do I mean to the world?', 'Do I matter?' 'She is who changed me,'" I thought, they all added up. The scars and bruises in the drawing "She is who changed me" was Kim's injuries after helping Hoseok. "Wait! What were you hold in that drawing?" I asked not clarifying which drawing I was specifically talking about, but it seemed Kim already knew. "A dead rose," Kim replied not giving into more context, "Ask Hoseok and he'll help you understand why he drew a dead rose." "How about we head back to the dorms? It's getting dark," Kim said and I nodded.

~Extra~

~To BTS~

"Can I just remind you how you made our girlfriends leave?" Hoseok said bringing up the subject. "Shut up..." Namjoon groaned as he slumped onto the bed. "I wonder what they're doing," Jungkook asked as he placed down the card. "I win!" Seokjin shouted, "I'm trying to rest!" Yoongi shouted back.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako