His Past...

This is where I got lazy and stopped hunting down pictures of the BTS members. ~XutieMiako

~A week later~

Ever since Hoseok had told me his entire past, I have been thinking constantly. Hoseok had experience so many things, things that could even be consider worse than my past. Whenever I see Hoseok smiling, I immediately remind myself about what he's been through to obtain that smile. The obstacles he went through in order to have a smile and laugh. I think about how hard it could have been for him, and I even tried to put myself in his shoes. It was difficult for him, and he was like me, I experienced some of the similar things. Until the day I met him and Kim, my life had completely changed. Thinking about it, it seemed that Kim was trying to help me like she did with Hoseok. But what shocked me the most was when Hoseok was telling me his past: he didn't stop to take a long intake of air, he didn't say that he didn't want to go any farther, and he didn't cry while telling me his past. I found it shocking, because even I would cry thinking about my past. Maybe Kim's words healed Hoseok's wounds, or perhaps Hoseok didn't mind his past haunting him. Whatever it was, he sure did a good job. Even so, while Hoseok was talking about his past, every new past had a specific tone which indicated his feelings. It amazed me how Hoseok could tell me his past without being too emotional, but he was able to alter his voice to help me understand. When Hoseok was explaining his past, I felt like I was there, witnessing everything, like a bystander. The way he tones his voice was so powerful, it allowed me to imagine it all in my head. It was able to touch my heart and make feel bad for him, and feel like I was in his position. Hoseok had a powerful way to express things through speaking and create imagery.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" Hoseok asked poking my nose. I quickly returned to reality, and left my deep thinking. "Huh?" I muttered while giving a confused face. "You've been spacing out so much lately; you can't even take notes correctly!" Hoseok held up my notebook before pointing at my scribble words. I puffed out my cheeks and crossed my arms. "Well, if you're going to complain, then you should pay attention in class yourself! Sometimes I zone out and copy down the notes while zoned out," I replied. Hoseok let out a chuckle, "Is that so? You've been more zoned out lately though. What's on your mind?" I relaxed myself in my chair before letting out a brief sigh. "It's just... I've been thinking about your past lately, and everything you've been through to get here. It just amazes me that you're able to act like nothing is haunting you, when something clearly is," I replied. Hoseok smiled faintly, "Even if my past is haunting me, I want to be happy and strong. I want to leave the past alone instead of poking at it... If I continue to poke at it, it'll only come back to destroy me." "Trust me, I hated my past, and I dreaded every moment of it. But I'm no longer in the past and I need to focus on the present, to create my future," Hoseok began to fidget with his pencil. I nodded, "I'm glad you're able to think that way... I wouldn't have been able to think that way if it weren't for you," I paused. "I keep thinking, whenever I'm with you, specific words would constantly repeat in my mind... 'Only For You,'" I said.

Hoseok gave me a confused look, "Why's that?" I immediately shrugged before looking out the window, "Maybe because when I first hanged out with you, I thought that I'll do anything for you. Each action I do when you're with me, it's only for you." I heard as Hoseok let out a small chuckle. With confusion, I turned to look at Hoseok. When I was facing him Hoseok placed his hand on my head. "You're silly," Hoseok ruffled my hair. "Even if you made a mistake, was it for me as well?" Hoseok joked making me immediately shake my head. "I don't know... It's weird, but..." I paused no longer wanting to continue my explanation; it could last forever with what I'm trying to explain. "How about we get back to this project?" I suggested before grabbing a marker. Hoseok willingly nodded before copying off my notes.

~After a while~

"Let's eat?" Hoseok suggested as his stomach grumbled. "You're hungry?" I asked as I tried to finish writing. Hoseok nodded, "Of course!" I smiled and stood up as soon as I finished putting the period at the end of the sentence. "Do you want to call the others?" I asked, making Hoseok place his index finger on his chin before tapping it. "Hmm... Sure, why not? Where do you want to eat though?" Hoseok asked. I copied Hoseok, "How about we eat at the park?" I asked. Hoseok nodded willingly, "How about take out?" "Sure, let's do it," I replied. Soon Hoseok and I were heading towards a fast food restaurant with the others. "I hate finals," Jungkook groaned as he stumbled forward with each step he took. I let out a soft laugh, hearing Jungkook complaining about the finals. "Hey if you pass all the finals, then we'll be trainees... And then we'll become a group, hopefully," Namjoon pointed out. Jungkook let out a sigh before fixing his posture, "You're right, but still... I don't want to be stressed. I'm not even good at half the things; I'm going to fail the finals." "If you'll like I can help you, I'll also teach you an easy way to remember all the provided information," Kim offered. Jungkook was quick to brighten up, "Really?!" Kim nodded willingly, "As long as you put in the dedication to learn and memorize, I'll be able to help you quite easily. Maybe even teach you a few methods along the way," Kim added. Jungkook jumped in happiness, making me giggle at the sight. "By method, you mean cheating right?" Yoongi joked. Kim shook her head, "If you cheat, you'll most likely get caught. The professors at our college are crazy good at detecting cheaters." "How would you know? Did you cheat once?" Seokjin asked. Kim immediately shook her head, "Of course not! I've seen people cheating and they always got caught!"

~At the park~

When we all received our food we had all headed to the park. Once at the park we eat of food, talking about the upcoming finals, that of course we're stressing some of us out. Soon after we took a walk around to analyze the scenery, in order to calm down from all the stress and madness put upon some of us.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako