Protect Hoseok

Thanks to NamjoonIsBigDaddy for sending me this, I appreciate it

This is ridiculous and insane, I only read the first one and began tearing up. Hoseok doesn't deserve this threat, he already receives hate. It amazes me on how much people think that hate isn't good enough, and that sending death threats is more efficient. I'm crying, this isn't right and no one should be experiencing such thing. Please, please spread the word and protect our sunshine.

I actually can't believe that people would actually target Hoseok, the sunshine! Hoseok deserves to be happy! He's only been a good person and this shouldn't be happening to him. As a fandom we need to protect him from this person, protect him from harm.

#WeLoveYouHoseok
#ProtectHoseok

Please spread the word before it's too late, we need to protect our sunshine. We need to use all the power we can just to protect this happy sunshine. Hoseok is the most positive person I've seen and I want him to keep that smile. I want him to be safe and know that he's not in harms way. So please spread the word and protect Hoseok.

This is way too insane for me, it makes me mad... I wish that Hoseok, and specifically BTS, didn't have to deal with such ridiculousness. This society has gone crazy and now I'm fearing for everyone's wellbeing...

Protect Hoseok... Please don't let him experience a traumatic moment while performing...

Have a nice day... Spread the word and protect Hoseok.

~XutieMiako

I cannot express how much this makes me mad, and I'm getting in on this action just to protect Hoseok.

Hoseok is loved by every ARMY and needs to be safe from any danger in any circumstances.

Honestly without Hoseok, BTS would never be the same, we need Hoseok. And we need to spread the word to protect the sunshine. Same with the other BTS members, BTS needs all seven members to be the band that they are today.

I know I'm repeating my words but I can't express my feelings as well. I just want to know that Hoseok and the others with be fine, even if it cost my own life. I need to know that they'll live a long and happy life, Hoseok especially deserves a happy life because he has such a positive impact. So please... Protect Hoseok.

#ProtectBTS
#ProtectNamjoon
#ProtectSeokjin
#ProtectYoongi
#ProtectHoseok
#ProtectJimin
#ProtectTaehyung
#ProtectJungkook
#WeLoveEachBTSMember
#WeLoveYouBTS

#ProtectHoseok
#ProtectTheSunshine
#WeLoveHoseok
#WeLoveYouHoseok