Fîvē: Cooking

I sighed once everything was unpacked and set up, I was happy with the way it looked. Smiling to myself I leave heading to the kitchen.

Once I get there i'm awe at it. It's so big especially compared to my last apartment, the kitchen alone was quadruple the size of it!

I shacked myself out of my trance and then I headed to the fridge and opened it deciding to make something nice for all the members (sorry i dont know any korean meals so decide what is made yourself sorry🖤)

While I was cooking I heard the door open to reveal Jin, "Hey need help?" He asked with a sweet smile. "Not really," I said then realised "oh actually can you cut up these veggies?" I asked.
He smiled "veggies? Yeah sure." He got up and stood at the counter cutting up some vegetables. "Thank you." I smiled at him.

We finished all the cooking in a calm, peaceful silence. I asked him to get the rest of the members into the dining room as I prepared the cutlery Jin agreed and left. I brought the plates through as many as I could at a time.

Once I had set all the plates down in their respected places, just as they walked in. They all sat, it went jimin, jungkook then jin on the right side and Yoongi, Namjoon then hoseok. I sat at the top end beside yoongi and Jimin.

None touched their food and I was confused so I said "Uhm dig in?" And with that they all began eating. Huh that's all it took.

"Wow this is great Taee~" Hoseok said with a big grin and continued eating. All the others agreed putting in their own imputes.

Suddenly Jin spoke out "Hey what about me I cut up all the vegetables!" I couldn't help but let out a giggle at how cute yet childish he was being. "Ahh ne hyung! You were alot of help thank you."

All the members looked at me with small smiles.

"We are so keeping him." Jimin said

Not like they have much of a choice huh?

◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

It's going to take some time till I can put my main ideas into action please bare with this type of thing for now, sorry🖤(❁'︶'❁)

Written: 14.04.19
Published: 15.04.19
Words: 388