Quills & Quidditch

Pairing(s): Perciver (Percy x Oliver)

This is going to be short.

"Hey," Percy greeted his boyfriend - sorry, Fiance - happily before pecking him on the lips. "You ready?"

"Yeah," Oliver said before they apparated to their wedding location. This entire wedding was planned by Percy because no one, I mean no one, not even Oliver himself, trusted Oliver to organize a disaster-free wedding. 

As they entered a, nearly, fully decorated wedding area, Oliver was speechless. The decorations were phenomenal, a mixture of both their highly contrasting personalities. 

"How is it? It's bad, isn't it? It is so terrible you want to call off the wedding. I won't even stop you because I am an idiot, thinking I know best all the time," Pery rambles, panicking because of Oliver's silence, mistaking it as disapproval.

"What? Oh no, Perce, I love it. I was just taking in the information that someone knows me so well, better than I know myself," Oliver said, kissing Percy gently on the lips.

They both smiled in contentment, thanking the gods above for bringing them together.

Who knew quills and quidditch go together so well?

A/N: Hey guys! So I know I haven't updated in a while but I had so much work from school. 

Also, if you have watched "Love, Simon" or have read the book "Simon VS The Homo-Sapiens Agenda", then you know about Blue, Jaques, Bram, and Simon. If you want me to write Spierfeld (Simon x Bram) Oneshots, please comment here. I will probably add it to this book, but I don't know.

Also, keep the ideas and prompts coming because I have none.

Bye, Potterheads and Wolfstar lovers,
Until Next Time,

--SP