It's Just a Mirror

Pairing(s): Drarry, Romione

3rd Person POV:

It was the 8th year. All the students were called in to repeat their last year of schooling due to the last year's...events.

Harr, Ron, Hermione, and Draco became good friends since the first day because Draco had silently switched sides while at Hogwarts, being a secret spy. 

Ron and Hermione were dating, obviously, while the other two were single and gay.

Gay for each other.

They like each but are too cowardly to say it to each other. 

Ron and Hermione know about this and were trying to set them up together any way they could, but nothing worked. Until now.

They knew that the Mirror of Erised was still in Hogwarts and they hoped that they got the location right. They sent the two idiots on a walk around that area, knowing that their curiosity will make them investigate it and they will realize their heart's greatest desire.

As Draco and Harry were walking and talking, they come across a partially open door. They look at each other with identical smirks before they entered together.

They walked through a semi-dark hallway before they saw something. The Mirror of Erised. Harry stops in front of the Mirror, already knowing what it would show him. But there are some changes. Him and his parents are joined by Sirius, Remus, and Draco. He blushed at the last name, before moving out of the way for Draco to see the Mirror. 

Draco stood exactly where Harry previously was. Usually, people, when they see the Mirror of Erised, have a more expressive reaction. Draco just stood still.

"So, what do you see?", Harry asks.

"What do you mean? It's just a mirror."

That sentence shocked Harry to the bone. Draco saw them both...together?

"But you don't look like you", Draco starts. "We both look older, and we have matching engagement rings?!? What is this Harry?"

"Dray, this is the Mirror of Erised. It shows your heart's greatest desire."

Draco's eyes widen in realization and he turns around and says, "I-I should, um, go now I..."

Harry stops him by holding his wrist. He pulls Draco towards him and traps his lips in a kiss. Draco kisses back with passion and they break apart a minute later.

"I see you too, Draco."

They walk back near the Quidditch pitch hand in hand. They see Ron and Hermione approaching so they do the only thing to annoy them.

Kiss.

As soon as Draco and Harry break apart, Ron and Hermione run towards them screaming, "Finally!" as they hug the two idiots tightly.

"We have been trying to set you guys up for ages!", Ron exclaimed.

"And finally you guys realize that you love each other.", Hermione says.

All four of them laugh. Ron and Hermione then leave the new couple alone, going towards Hogsmeade. Harry and Draco go to the Quidditch Pitch and stand in the center. Draco pulls Harry in for another kiss. They break apart both of them saying at the same time,

"I love you..."

A/N: This was very rushed. Hope you enjoyed it

Vote and comment, please!

Bye, Potterheads and Wolfstar Lovers,
Until Next Time,

--SP