Chapter 1 - Introductions

"Hi everyone! I know some serious stuff has happened in the past week and I'm sure you know about the new laws. It leaves me and my friends no choice."

"We have to say goodbye."

~.~.~

"We have to say goodbye at some stage." I hear the 'Queen' Chloe say to her loyal follower Sabrina.

School never ends. It feels like it's been longer than twelve bloody years in this shit hole.

I think the majority of my class agrees, mad at how long it has taken for this school year to end. Our teachers always watch the doors fearfully or look at the students as if we would murder them. We can be pretty scary.

Our school, like many stereotypes, have different groups. The popular cheerleaders who are some of the bitchiest people alive. The jocks, men who revolve their lives around sport and the female genitalia. The Nerds and the Geeks. That's my group, the actual genuine people who scream over fictional characters and band members.

I personally think we are the best people to be around. We don't like to classify ourselves as a group because we welcome everyone around us to join in but we aren't oblivious to the names we are called by the 'popular' students. We don't care about status.

Then you have the 'other' group. The people who participate in everything and ignore everyone else. They aren't shunned, but they prefer not to be noticed as the Cheerleaders are. That group of people for us was what we called 'Evan's Crew.'

Evan was a dashing male. 'Asian Canadian' as described by the girls. He floats on top of everything, not caring about school or dating. All the girls loved him, usually paying him more attention to the jock's flexing muscles. (This would have caused a lot of issues if Evan hadn't been apart of the Hockey team). His hazel eyes somehow looked disinterested in others. You can always tell when he doesn't care. He has shoulder-length dark hair that swishes to the side in a nice part. His friends were even more fascinating.

Tyler was a tall boy, around six foot five. He was the tallest of the group and had a beard. This made him quite handsome even though most would assume him too young for a beard. He has baby blue eyes and a set jaw. His brown hair swept to the side nicely and the mole on his cheek was perfect for his face. This was the kind of guy you would find chugging a beer from an old rustic wooden cup. Being on the football and basketball team gave him a good status although I'm not sure that is what he needed. Being a brute already set a few standards for anyone around him.

David was the second tallest, also easily over six feet. He was also on the Basketball team but was much lankier than Tyler. He usually wore black, a chain around his neck. This all suited his pale skin and a rugged black beard. His face is thin, eyes a beautiful green and hair a sleek black. He was Irish, his accent thick and making it hard to understand what he says sometimes. A lot of the time I hear him scream at his friends but nothing understandable actually comes from it.

Craig is around six-foot, a definite build and set square jawline. His beautiful brown eyes stare at the world in wonder and his stubble beard makes him look years over his actual age. His hair had been an astonishing purple when I first met him but faded into a nice bleached look. It suited him. Craig was the loudest out of the group, screaming at a high pitch and laughing sharply. He was apart of the football team, playing as the brunt force as he has the muscle for it. The females at the school call his spontaneous energy cute and his body hot. He does date around a little bit but prefers a quieter love life.

Brian is slightly taller than Craig but smaller than the other Irish man. This Irish man spends most of his time in the computer rooms, messing with wires or playing with computers in the club. Like the others, he was in great shape. He worked out, going to the gym with his friends daily. Perhaps that is why all the girls like him. Or maybe it's because he actually dates them, even if he doesn't pay them any attention. He has a stubble too, groomed lightly to fit his composed features. His eyes are a gorgeous hazel, seeming to gaze around the world in a flirty yet concentrated way.

Lui was funny and the smallest. At five foot seven, he stands out against the other men. He usually wears a beanie or hoodie, hiding his combed and sleeked black hair. Lui's shaved beard makes him look a lot older and hides his childish behavior. If you saw him walking down the street, he would fool you as perhaps a normal twenty-year-old. Lui also plays sports, choosing the brutal life of Rugby. He was very good at the game despite his size. He was fast, smart and could through the ball well. 

Marcel was the last boy, the black male of the group. He usually has a goofy expression, lighting up his almost black eyes. They were deep and mysterious, yet he seemed like an open book. His fuzzy haircut suited him and definitely speaks his personality. Marcel played for the football team too, obviously American and enjoying the sport. His shape was average, but his enthusiasm put him on the team instantly.

I've heard rumors that they talk about 'Jonathan' and 'Brock' from time to time. I don't know who these people are and I certainly haven't seen them at school.

I don't usually think about these men, never really having an interest in them. I think they are interesting people, having conversations with them is always a laugh but I've never fallen in love with them as all the other girls have. We don't talk often because we don't find common interests to talk about.

The real interesting people were my friends. I guess that's what all people say though, so I'm gonna cut the bullcrap.

My life is a never-ending rollercoaster ride and I am prepared to experience it. What I'm not prepared for is the turn of events that made me stuck with "Evan's Crew." More importantly, the biggest and cruelest gang in our city.

Los Santos.

Thank you @InkyChipher1496 for giving me the courage to release this old fanfiction I've been holding onto for like a year. I am aware that the first chapter is small and sucks but I wrote this chapter last and I was just mucking around with it! 

Hope you liked it?:)