Chapter 34: My Time has come

Start from the beginning

"You're fooling yourself, daughter of Athena" I said.

She looked at me with surprise and confusion.

Good.

I turned to Luna, who was glaring at me angrily.

"I will NEVER go with you!" Luna snarled.

"I'm not going to force you to because I don't want any blood shed tonight" I said, looking at the demigods which were now here "I don't want my kin's blood being shed"

"When why threaten a war?"

I looked at my former father.

"I never did! You threatened it against me and Nyx without any explanation! I swear on the river styx that I would never cause a war against the Olympians!" I said, thunder being heard.

Zeus narrowed his eyes.

"Well last time you did that you lied about being Perseus Jackson when you are" Zeus said.

I sighed, annoyed.

"Well that is because of the disowning and all the betrayals that I am not the same person you once knew and the fates recognised that" I explained "Its fine if you don't believe me" 

"KILL HIM!"

"TRATIOR!"

"FIGHT! FIGHT!"

"WHAT A HERO HE IS!"

I snapped my head to the demigods, frozen in shock.

...they have all turned on me...

I noticed, apart from Luna, the rest of my close friends are watching my reaction.

And I'm not bothered to hide it.

Not this time.

'You know they're right'

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, messing with my sleeves.

'They will kill you either way'

'It would be quick and easy'

I gripped the sword in my hand tightly that my knuckles turned white, not wanting to let go.

'They never cared so it won't hurt them if you died'

'A hero turned villain; no one will remember you for the hero you are but the villain you become'

I opened my eyes again.

"Fine" I snapped, making everyone silent "If you really don't want to believe me and you want me dead, then kill me"

The gods and my close friends gasped while everyone else looked at me with shock.

I attached my sword to my side.

I put my arms out and laughed.

"It's not like anything I say will get into your thick skulls" I said "I'm just a pawn for you game, I'm a pawn for Nyx's; you can just replace me! And it will take you to kill me to realise what I've been trying to tell you is true and you won't know any way to save earth"

Everyone looked at me with silence.

"Are you going to listen to me or kill me?" I asked "It's your choice, I don't mind either way"