Thank You

Thank you all for reading this story💖 I know the ending didn't match up with the movie, but to be honest I didn't want it to match up to closely. This story really surprised me with how much love you all have given it. I wasn't expecting people to truly read it let alone enjoy it, i'm happy a bunch of you love Ramona being included into the arc. I didn't really want to make her seem force into the movies arc, but more so I wanted her to melt into it and be apart of the storyline as much as she can with it making sense. I am planning on continuing Ramona journey don't worry she is still going to be very much included lol. I'm not the most knowledgeable about the MCU but I am putting effort into making sure that I know enough. I didn't see all the Marvel films, and i'm not planning on seeing them all, like I said before I do want to take this series all the way to CA:CW and from there I will see.

I just wanted to thank every last person, even those who just read and not comment, I really want to thank you all for checking out my crazy story about a man and his best friend, you all are so nice, I was very nervous on making a fanfiction  with me not being a professional writer, but every last one of you were so nice and encouraging and I enjoyed making this story for you! :D Once again thank you all very much and I will see you in the next book! 

Bye! Bye! 💖