Spoiled Rotten Pup

"Howwwwwlllll!" whimpered Ramona as she is stuck in a makeshift confinement made by her Bucky, who had the audacity to put her in for the night. Just because I peed on Mrs. Barnes rug doesn't mean that I should be stuck here and far away from Bucky who is looking like he is sleeping very peacefully on his bed with one hand hanging from the floor. Ramona continue to whimper, hoping to get the message across to Bucky to let her out, buuuuut it seem like it's not getting across to him. 

Mrs. Barnes who is still up from Bucky's new puppy crying for two hours, threw her covers off herself and almost bump into Rebecca who look like she is still half asleep herself and march to Bucky door opening it, and looking at Ramona who in turn look back and start wagging her crooked tail spinning around in circle happy that finally someone has gotten the message and have decided to let her out of her confinement." Victory!" thought Ramona who is now happily making yelp noises on two of her chubby legs, scratching at her jail. "James! Wake up this insist!" yelled Mrs. Barnes with her hands on her hips stumping her feet looking at her son with an unbelievable expression that her son can sleep through all the crying. Bucky for the most part once again! Didn't budge. "James I know you can hear me wake up now young man, and take care of your dog who's been howling for the past TWO HOURS!." Bucky still didn't budge. Ramona who by now lost her puppy patience, started to whimper wondering why she have not been let out of her jail cell. "Its been two minutes, let me out so I can sleep with my Bucky." whimper Ramona but of course the humans don't understand her. 

Walking over to her brother Rebecca look at Bucky and saw him with tissues in his ears. Taking the tissues out and giving them to her mother she went back towards the door to watch the "Bucky getting in trouble by Mom" Show. Mrs. Barnes then yelled "James Buchanan Barnes!" Bucky jumping from his sleep shot up with drool still connecting with his hand looked at his mother and his smirking sister. "What happen? What's wrong?" a panic and half sleep Bucky asked while looking around thinking something terrible happened. Looking back towards his family, taking in his mother appearance and sister evil smile Bucky then knew that he was in trouble and he had a feeling what it was about as little eyes were now on him as well. "James you listen well to what I have to say, your dog have been whining for TWO HOURS! it need to stop James, you have to teach your puppy that it is not ok to act that way, start training her James or she will need to find a new home, i'm not joking another night like tonight and she is out do you understand? I said do you understand!" Mrs. Barnes ask her son in a stern matter that let every child know how serious a situation is.

Bucky could almost feel the sadness creeping in his soul while looking into his mother eyes, the look that she have said it all and every child know that look. Nodding his head to his mother while looking at his little girl, seeing for himself that he need to stop spoiling her, and start teaching her manners before both of them will be homeless. Bucky having no intent on ever leaving this little puppy who came to him for rescue who he brought back from the grim reaper grasp, looking at her plump and health and happily looking at him with so much love back he knew then that is mother is right tonight was the last night this will happen. His little girl will be the best trained dog in New York!. Turning back to his mother he replied "Yes mother, I understand, i'm sorry i'll start training her first thing tomorrow, you'll see, she's going to be the best trained dog in New York!." Bucky replied with gusto. Mrs. Barnes only shook her head at her son attics and said "James start tonight by making her quiet please, Rebecca back to your room the show is over, go on now before you get a lashing too." Rebecca "Awww ok goodnight mother, goodnight Bucky and Ramona." walking towards her room before turning back to her brother sticking out her tongue while holding her hand to her nose and wiggling her four fingers then scampering off before her mother caught her in her childish act. Of course nothing go unnoticed by parents especially a mother who saw what her daughter did to her son through the reflection of the lamp by James bed. Shaking her head she look back at son giving a goodnight kiss and looking at the STILL jail puppy and said "Start training her James, I don't want another night of this happening love you, goodnight." shutting the door and continuing to her room for what she hope to be a better night sleep.

Bucky getting out his bed, walk to his little puppy who by now is really hoping to be let out of her confinement, but was once again disappointed but also very happy when her Bucky climbed over and then sat down. Ramona immediately went over to him and started covering him with puppy kisses tripping over her own feet and tumbling out of his lap and onto her back with her belly up she was then in more bliss by the tummy rub she was receiving, yep life is all better now. Bucky chuckled at his little girl, he couldn't think about what his life would be like without this cute little puppy who many will say that she is not at all a cute puppy with her strange markings and a single flop ear and crooked tail, but for him she is perfect and he will fight anyone who say other wise. "Ok little girl listen up, tomorrow we are staring your training, I can't have mom kick us out, so we need to work together ok, so tonight I need you to be a good girl and sleep here on your bed that I made for you." Bucky then lift Ramona up and placed her back on the makeshift bed he made out of old blankets. Ramona not having any of it! almost instantly she jump back in Bucky lap and stared at  him then started to nest in his lap trying to get comfortable. Plopping down she then let out a big puppy yawn while looking at her Bucky with sleepy eyes. "No little girl on your bed, come on now this is step one of your lessons mom will have a cow if she catch you outside of here after what you did to her rug." laugh Bucky putting the sleepy puppy back on her bed, who once again leaped out her bed and making her way back to Bucky lap.

Before reaching her destination Bucky let out a stern "No!" Ramona of course ignore him and laid down on his lap staring at him with sleepy eyes letting out a cute a cute puppy yawn. Bucky then let out a sigh while looking at the cute display, he knew and always knew he can never say no to a girl, what he didn't know was that it included ones with four legs as well. Really only with Ramona but hey who cares right? No, thats what got them in trouble with his mother, he need to learn himself he realize that he need to be show who is boss with Ramona. Stand up and placing the by now annoyed puppy on the floor pointed to her bed and said "Ramona bed now!" Ramona slowly walked over to her bed and sat down while look at her Bucky. "Good girl! see you got it!" Bucky praising his little girl by rubbing her head and placing kisses all over her. "Ok goodnight little girl." Bucky climb back over the confinement and started walking over to his bed when  once again a whimper was being heard. Bucky quickly turned losing his patience "Ramona stop that now, stop it and go to bed." Ramona crooked her head to the side and started to protest "Ramona stop that now!" Bucky said with a stern voice looking Ramona straight in her eyes. Ramona, who know now that she's in trouble laid down while looking at Bucky with big puppy eyes. "Good girl Ramona, goodnight." Bucky finally made it to his bed, giving one last look over to his little pup making sure she was still on her bed and was satisfy to find that she was, laid down falling to sleep.

Once Ramona knew her Bucky was sleep. She started her escape plan, after watching Bucky climb she figure she can climb too. Of course with her size it was impossible to climb over, so what is a frustrated puppy to do, that's an easy answer throw your weight around! Once Ramona broke her confinement she quickly made her way over to Bucky licking his hand that was hanging once again over his bed. Bucky feeling the wetness thought it was something under his bed shot up looking over and finding his little girl with the biggest puppy grin, looking back at his handy work, he couldn't believe that this little puppy broke out of it and is now looking very proud of herself. Ramona hopping on her two chubby legs pawed at Bucky arm making whimpering noise and bouncing hoping to get a boost to his bed. Bucky could only chuckled to himself and finally gave in, lifting Ramona up to his bed he laid back down with her curling up to his side, letting out one final puppy yawn and finally able to rest her head on his forearm and go to sleep. Bucky look at the sleeping puppy with so much love, and chuckled "Ok Ramona you win, but just for tonight." Pulling the blanket over the both of them, he gave her one more goodnight kiss.

" Pulling the blanket over the both of them, he gave her one more goodnight kiss