" relax , I know it's your first time but if you want to join the shadow And be leader one day you have to know how to shoot. " he tells me as he shoots the target three times , I look to see he got a bullseye every shot .

" show off. " I mutter , he chuckles and shakes his head.

" how long have we known each other James ?" He asks me , I look at him and chuckle .

" since forever dude. " I tell him. Since we were kids, we both have been through a lot together. I wouldn't wanna go through it with anyone else .

" exactly, so do you trust me ?" He asks me , I sigh and look at the target ,

" I do damon."

* END OF FLASHBACK *

" it's up to you boss. "  Hale says to me , I look at him and nod , I look at Sarah .

" come in , don't make me regret it ." I tell her , she quickly nods and practically runs in .

" sit on the couch. " she sits on the couch and looks around. She looks very young, what the hell was she doing working for these evil bastards?

" she looks about your age. " I tell hale , he looks at me then at her .

" yeah your right, about 15 , what is she doing getting involved with Vicious?" He asks , I shrug and walk to Sarah and sit across from her .

" tell me why your here Sarah. " she lets out a shaky breath.

" I met jean at the library, she told me she heard I knew a lot about electronics and the internet, she said she'd pay me 5 thousand dollars if I hack into a tracker system , so I did. I really needed money , my family struggles so much. So when I came home with money they were so happy , the next day was a football game. I couldn't go because I had to keep watch on the computer to make sure jean and the rest were still located at her hide out , they were gone for about 3 hours until they came back , with some guy named vicious ."

As she talks she starts to cry , hale walks to her and sits next to her , he grabs her hand assuring her to keep going , she slowly nods and continues.

" jean seemed happy he was back , I guess he was in some hidden prison because he was involved in a robbery " as she says that I remember that day.

He went to jail for a long time because he stole from Damon's parents house , they are good lawyers and can get Someone behind bars for a long time ,

" jean and him were talking "

*FLASHBACK*

JEAN'S POV

" I'm so glad your back Derek " I say happily , his eyes snap to mine and he harshly grabs my neck , I yelp in surprise.

" my . Name . Is vicious " he says in a low voice ,

" o-okay I'm sorry " he lets go of me and I cough a little . What the fuck is his problem? He wouldn't have hurt me years ago , why now?

" what the hell !" I say to him , he looks at me with a glare.

" do all these people know my plan? " I slowly nod , he smirks and walks to his old desk.

" hm " he says quietly..what the hell is he doing? why is he acting this way? acting so harsh?

" well that won't do " as he says that he pulls out his gun and shoots everyone in the room .

" no Vicious what are you doing!" I scream , everyone drops to the ground besides me , Ryan and two others.

" I'll keep you guys for my new gang " I was too scared to say anything..I just stare at him in fear. I look to see Sarah on the ground.