The plan

Please vote and comment ?❤️they really keep me going ❤️for those who do comment thank you sm !

ALEXA'S POV

" tell me what's going on." Damon said while sitting down , as I look at him I notice he looks paler then usual and weak as hell. I think for a moment , but shake the thought away .

" we need to let jean go." I tell him ,

" what ? Why ?" Damon asks , Jake looks between us obviously confused ,

" I have this bad feeling and I think it's better if she's not here , besides she's suffered awhile." i explain to him, Jake's eyes widen and stands up from his seat .

" wait a girl is getting tortured here ?" He asks. I roll my eyes at his question.

"it's my sister jean , you probably don't remember her,you haven't seen her in awhile. " Damon tells jake , he gives a skeptic look then sits down .

" this is insane." he mutters lowly , I then give a confused look .

" wait what is Jake doing here anyway ?" I ask , Jake chuckles and shrugs .

" long story." Damon says ,

" I have something to tell you." I tell damon , he looks at me and motions me to continue,

" your father invited Mia to the ball ."

MIA'S POV

I wake up around 2am , I look to see Jenna and Hannah still asleep, I get up from my mattress and head up the basement stairs.

I go and walk to the kitchen. I turn on the faucet and let the water pour in the cup .

I drink and put the glass in the sink , as I go to walk back to the basement I notice the backdoor was wide open , my eyes widen and I close and lock the door.

I grab a kitchen knife , I hear a noise upstairs and slowly walk up the stairs.I heard the noise in my room , I begin to walk towards my room.

I open the door and as I walk in I don't see anyone .

" Mia." I jump at the sound of my name and point the knife at the person.

" Damon ?" I whispered , he looks exhausted , I drop the knife and walk up to him , I grab his face gently and he just stares at me .

" are you okay?" I ask him , I notice he starts to fall forward and I catch his weight , I walk towards the right and sit him on the bed .

I run to my bathroom and fill a glass of water and go back to him , I put the glass to the lips and he immediately starts to drink , like he hasn't in days , I cup his cheek gently.

" when was the last time you ate something?" I ask him quietly, he weakly shrugs , my eyes slightly widen .

" Damon why haven't you ate?" I ask him , why would he Starve himself , I don't understand.

" because the last 5 days I haven't stopped thinking about you , every time I slept I would have a nightmare about you and every time I tried to eat I would throw it up." he says lowly , my eyes start to tear up , this is my fault ?

" I'm sorry Damon." I tell him , he holds my hands that was resting on his face and looks at me.

" it's not your fault , it's mine . I should've told you princess. " he whispers, I look at him and he gives me a small smile,

" I'll be right back okay ?" He nods and I walk out the room, I go downstairs and enter the kitchen. I begin to find something for him to eat , I walk to the fridge to go look in the freezer ,