Surprise surprise

MIA'S POV

I'm currently home with Jake watching a movie in my bedroom , I'm glad to be called his girlfriend .

" are you enjoying the movie ?" I turn to look at him.

" yes , but I'd rather be doing something else. " as he said that he pinned me under him and started to kiss my neck.

We've been dating for two weeks now and haven't done anything , I wasn't ready and I don't know when I will be .

He kissed my lips and I responded , he licked them for entrance but I denied. I was too scared , he looked at me and sighed , he sat up .

" are you scared of tongue kissing Mia?" he laughed , I blush of embarrassment .

" no , I just never done it before. " I looked down , he put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him .

" you don't have to be ." I smiled knowing he's right , but I just wasn't ready.

" I'm going to grab more chips , be right back." I tell him as I grab the bowl . I walk out the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

My mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner, she saw me walk in and smiles.

" hello beautiful what do you need ? Dinners almost ready. " I sighed and sat down on one of the stools.

" is is embarrassing for a 16 year old to be scared of tongue kissing ?" She laughed at she stirred the rice on the stove .

" of course not Mia , your still young , and if he can't understand that your not ready , maybe he's not the one for you " I looked down , he hasn't forced me to do anything I'm not ready for , he's understanding .

" he does understand, I just don't want him to think I don't want to do it with him " I tell her , I do want too but apart of me feels like..it's wrong . I don't know why .

" as long as he knows your not ready , then your okay , just don't do anything you'll regret later okay?" I nodded and grabbed the chips from the cabinet and filled up the bowl .

DAMON'S POV

I reload my gun to make sure there's enough bullets , Alexa , James and hale are ready for the mission.

" okay so what exactly is the plan again ?" James asks us.

" we go in and kill them." Alexa smirks as she cleans her knife off .

" no , no that is not what we're doing ." I told Alexa , she rolled her eyes putting a knife in her boot . She definitely enjoys killing , I chuckle .

" we go in get what we need and get out. " James chips in , hale gets out the map and puts it on the table and lays it out .

" okay so they'll be guards here ." he points at the front entrance .

" hale will hack into the cameras at the gate that gives you time to sneak in before they come out to check what's going on , Alexa you take out the guards since you love killing " Alexa smirks at my comment knowing it's one hundred percent true .

" James and me will get in and get what we need, hale you will stay in the truck so when we get out we can drive away as fast as we can. " hale nods and James grabs his jacket .

" alright , let's go ."

~
We're currently going to a mansion that has documents that has information that could lead somewhere that needs to stay hidden.

We get to the mansion in 20 minutes and we get out the car .

" hale you know what to do " I tell him.