Mystery

MIA'S POV

Algebra was long and..entertaining, jake and Jenna would make funny remarks here and there making me laugh and I haven't done that in awhile. Ever since the incident..I miss my father so much .

" you okay Mia ?" I snap out my thoughts , jake was staring at me with a look of worry.

"I'm okay. " I smiled , we were currently walking to lunch and we arrived and sat at a table.

Me, Jenna and jake were talking getting to know me more. They seem cool, I hope I can be their friend.

" hey guys !" I look up to find a blonde girl smiling at us , she's pretty I thought ." hi , I'm Hannah ,are you new here ?"

" I'm Mia , and yes I'm new here. " I smiled at her , she sat next to Jenna and said hi to her and jake .

" so have you guys seen how hot Damon looks today ?" Hannah said smiling widely ,
Jenna rolled her eyes at her comment not wanting to respond . " so Mia where'd you move from ?"

" I moved from Florida. "  i was born and raised in Florida. Never really went anywhere else, this is my first move .

" wow that's amazing I love Florida , why did you leave that amazing place?" I started to think of the bad memories, and I can't think of the good memories even though there's SO many ..

" Mia you okay? You keep zoning out every time we talk about Florida. " I look to see Jenna looking at , all of them were staring actually .

" I don't know , I guess I miss home. " I fake smile at them hoping they believe me .

" hm , okay. " Jenna said obviously not believing me , but the rest has seem too .

I feel someone's gaze on me , I start to look around to see Damon looking right at me . His stare makes me feel like I can't feel my legs .

I look away not wanting to be in his stare much longer .

The bell rang and we left the cafeteria to go to our final block of class , " where are you going Mia ?"
Jake asked me , I looked at my schedule to check .

" I have business class how about you ?"

" same , wanna go together ?" he smiled offering to walk together, can't harm anyone so I agreed.

" yeah, sure. " I smiled at him and we walked to class .

We arrived to business class, Jake turned to face me " I'm going to talk to a few of my buddy's I'll be back okay?" I smiled and nodded letting him go to his friends. I sat down and took pulled my binder out waiting for class to start.

"okay class since we have a new student we are going to start a whole new lesson , we will start next class. "the whole class smiled at me obviously glad for my existence.

Half of the period went by when The door pushed opened with a loud bang making me jump a little , some students looked at me but I shrugged it off , bad memories for sure. I looked up and saw Damon walking in "your late Damon , again ." The teacher rolled his eyes and Damon just stared , stared right at me. When I realized he was staring I looked down.

I felt him walk towards me and he sat behind me. I felt a little weird, I was drawing in my sketch pad when I felt two hands wrap around my waist behind me. I gasped , it was Damon. I felt him lean into my ear , " what are you drawing princess?" He whispered.

I looked to my right and I noticed how close we were..I examined his face and he had a scar above his eyebrow. His lips were pink and plump, I quickly looked away , " I'm drawing a flower. " I said quietly.

He just looked at me , and sat back to his regular position. I turned my seat , I wanted  to talk to him for some reason. " how was your first day?" He asked me ,

" it was..interesting " he looked confused as I said that .

" why interesting?" He asks me , his deep voice vibrates through me, I enjoy the feeling. I can't help but be mesmerized by him.

" well what made it interesting, is you " i can't believe I actually said that out loud i said to myself .

" really ? How so ?" He looked amused by my choice of words, I was too , to be very honest .

" you seem mysterious.." he leaned closer as I continued speaking , he makes me nervous and I haven't even known him for long .

" your quiet around others , so I've been told and you seem to only speak to me , why is that ?" He smirked and stood up from his seat walking around to the front of my desk , leaning close to me .

" because princess, you caught my eye." I just looked at him, I had no words..he smirked and walked towards the door , just then the bell rang and everyone started packing up . 

It was now the end of the day , everyone started to leave and I walk towards the exit as well. Today wasn't so bad , I thought I'd be alone today and not talk to anyone, but I was definitely wrong.

I went outside the school looking for my mom , she was supposed to pick me up at this time . I was about to call her when Damon approached me , I blushed and I have no idea why .

" what time am I picking you up?" I forgot we were hanging out, I didn't even ask my mother for approval yet.

" I'll text you my address , we can be on our way at 6pm , is that okay ?" He nodded taking my phone in his big hand compared to mine , he put his phone number in and handed it back to me. " I'll see you then Mia ." he smiled .

" till then Damon " I blushed and walked to the parking lot , my father used to say that to me..I w-
" Mia !" I turned around and saw Jenna approaching me. I smiled and we gave each other hugs .

" so , liking it here so far ?"she asks me happily. I smiled , a real genuine smile , I felt kind of happy, was it because of Damon ? No, I met amazing friends .

" it was actually pretty good ." she smiled at me , this isn't how i pictured the first day of school but I'm really glad it's how it went.

" that's amazing Mia , I'm glad you enjoyed your first day " We continued to walk together until we reached my moms car . " this is me , I'll see you tomorrow Jenna. "

" later Mia , text me ." I nodded and got into the car , I put my bag in the backseat and put on my seatbelt.

" hey Mia ." my mom Beamed , I hugged her and greeted her also , our drive was filled with thoughts in my head. thinking about Damon , how mysterious he is and how handsome he is .

I wonder where this will go.

What did you guys think ? Sorry for how short it is I've been a bit busy !

There will be a longer one soon I promise:) please support this chapter I'd really appreciate it ! Until next chapter see you guys soon !