Blast to the past

This chapter is with younger Mia , why not show you what life was like back then ?
If you wanna skip this chapter you can.

Mia's POV

6 years old

" Mia , what did I tell you about going through my stuff." I look to see my mother and she's smiling down at me , I'm currently going through her dresser .

" what's this necklace mama?" She smiles and picks me up .

" this is your father's necklace, one day he will give it to you to have and you will look beautiful in it." I smile as she says that .

" that's right." I hear my dad say as he walks into the room . My mother puts me down and walks out the room .

" tell me a story papa." I say , he picks me up and puts me on his lap.

" I'll tell you a story about how one day you will become a amazing warrior." I nod happily and he chuckles .

" we fast forward years later , and see a strong beautiful woman , she's a leader of her group and leads them to victory every time. She taught how to fight from her father, and learned loyalty by her mother . But most of all learned leadership .
Her mission was to always do what's right no matter what , so one day..she had to defeat a very evil and powerful man, she could not do it alone.
So her and her team reunite and face the darkness together, they struggle at first but in the end they defeat them and win , she's happy and proud at what they did . She will be a strong warrior forever." as he finishes I'm amazed at the story .

" wow..." I say speechless, papa chuckles and sets me on the ground.

" one day you will become her mi amor." I look up at him.

" what if I'm not strong enough?" I ask him with a sad face , he bends down to my level .

" you already are." I smile at him and he hugs me , I close my eyes with a smile.

" I love you papa." I say as I start to get sleepy , he gently chuckles .

" I love you more." he says with a bright smile ,

" sweetheart, someone is here to see you." I hear mother say , I could feel him getting tense as he stands up , he looks down at me .

" stay here okay, mommy will take you to bed in a minute." I nod and he leaves the room .
What's going on ? I go to the door to try to listen to the conversation.

" we need you to come in." I hear a voice say , as I wait for my father to respond I try to see who it is .

" where's your son?" My father asks him , sad I try to open the door I stop myself, I can't leave until mother gets me.

" I'm not fooling around let's go." I have to see who it is , I open the door to see them gone .

" papa?" I say looking around , I'm then touched on the shoulder and I turn to see my mother .

" let's go to bed okay ?" She tells me , I nod and we walk to my room for bed .

Who was that person ?

12 years old

" does mom have to move ?" I ask my dad , he looks at me for a moment and sighs .

" yes, I wish it didn't have to be this way." he says , I look at him for a moment .

" what happened?" I whisper to him , he looks at me with a hurtful look .

" I..I cheated on your mother, I'm so sorry." my eyes slightly widen .

" I'll never forgive you!" I run to my room as I hear my father call for me . As I go to my room I slam the door shut .

" what did I say about slamming doors." I look to see my mom , I go and hug her .

" I want to go with you mom, I don't wanna stay." I say crying , I'm too upset with dad to stay here , he broke our family .

" baby you have too, just for a little bit until I settle down." she says, I pull back and nod okay , she kisses my forehead .

How will things be now ...

16 years old

As I'm downstairs eating I hear my dad on a phone call .

" so I'm free ? Yes ! Thank you so much." i hear my dad say , I get up from my chair and walk into the living room.

" who's that ?" I ask him , he looks at me and stands up from the couch .

" it's been 3 years now , why don't we go get your mother back ?" I look at him for a moment before smiling.

" really ?" I say in a exiting tone , he nods yes and I scream of happiness hugging him .

" I'll go pack my things !" I say running up the stairs ,

I can't wait to go see her . I call her and she picks up ,
" hi mom how are you?" I ask her , she chuckles at my excited voice .

" I'm good sweetheart how about you?" She asks me ,

" good more than good actually, I'm amazing." I say packing my bags ,

" and why is that mi amor?" she says , should I tell her ? No I want it to be a surprise.

" oh no reason , it's just a good day."I say to her , she laughs ,

" your so silly , I love you I'll talk to you later." she says , I was beyond happy that we're going to see her soon .

" I love you." I hang up and go downstairs to meet up with my father, I look around to find him .

" are you ready?" I hear him say behind me , I turn to see him smiling . " yeah I am , let's go !" I say to him with eager. He laughs and we head over to the car .

We load the truck with our bags and I close the trunk .  " so..what are you gonna say to her ?" I say to him , he looks at me as we get into the car ,

" how much I love and miss her." he says , I can see the love he has for her in his eyes , so why did he do it ?

" not so bad." I say , he looks at me and smiles .

" you ready to roll kid ?" I nod and we take off ,

Who knew that day would be the worst..

That's it for this chapter, see you in the next one ! What did you guys think ? Let me know in the comments 💙!!