Lord Megatron

He stared at me for a few seconds before raising his eyebrows, "Human" sound wave turned to him and played a video that Knockout had talked when he had first captured me, well more like saved me from my brother.

After the video thing ended Megatron allowed me to stay, but I had to give them information. "Hey uh Soundwave?" I whispered. He turned his helm towards me "I need to go to school" I said after I knew he was listening. He nods before turning to where Lord Megatron was sitting before wandering over to him. "L-Lord Megatron?" I called out once we were close enough. He looked up to see what we needed. "Um I-I have got school." He stared for a second or two before calling Knockout. Knockout came trough the door a few minutes later. "You called my lord?" "Yes I need you to be our new human friend's Guardian." Knockout nods then Picks me up.

He transforms into his cool car form before we speed through the space bridge that Soundwave made. The drive was silent for a while be fore Knockout asked A question I wasn't expecting.

"Were you always deaf?" I jumped slightly "um n-no" I mumbled looking out the window at the desert. "What happened" he asked with a weird type of tone. I sighed, "u-um, I used to live with me dad. B-but then we got in a car accident, somehow a piece of shrapnel got in my ear tunnel thingy. A-and they could get it out properly and when I
They did get it out they cut a bit of the inside of my ear. Now I just can't hear" I ended it there even if there is more to the story I didn't really want to tell. And we were at the school anyway.

Hope you injoyed 🍫