Operation: Ignore the humans

"Hey Soundwave, where's Breakdown?" I ask leaning my helm against the silent mech as he typed away on a screen. "Location: unknown." The recordings played as he paused his typing and glanced at me. I pouted Spinning around to face the rest of the room.

My eyes light up when I see knockout enter the room looking at a pad. I run over pouncing slightly to make sure he sees me. "Hey doc, I realized something earlier" I watch in amusement as he sighs putting the pad down looking at me from the corner of his optics. "And what would that be, (Y/n)?" His voice drones monotone. I smirk folding my arms "I don't have an alt form" I hold in a laugh as he sighs again dropping his shoulders.

"I also have to go back to school, or the humans might think I'm missing" He groans turning and head towards the throne where Megatron was lazing. I watched from where I stood near the door as Knockout spoke with Megatron,

I start shifting in my place as Knockout walks past me grabbing my arm. "Where we going?" I asked jogging to play off the fact that I diffidently didn't stumble "to find you a Alt from, then school." I nodded in satisfaction following him through the bridge that appeared in front of us.

"So how exactly am I supposed to find an alt form?" I ask the taller rem mech as we strolled down a empty street occasionally peaking into peoples yards to look for vehicles. "we hope we find a vehicle that best matches you size, duh" I rolled my eyes peaking over a fence pausing when I find the prefect ride "knockout!" I hiss over the red racer who was about to turn onto another street.

"I found a four wheeled bike thing" I say pointing to the blue quad bike in the back yard of the small house. "I will have to change the colors to suit me however, no way I could go around blue" I began to scan the bike quickly transforming into the bike and taking a test drive.

I come to a holt at the edge of town and shift back standing to my full height. I turn and wave at the red car coming my eye with a shit eating grin. "How'd I look?" I ask after he came into hearing distance and changed back, he glowered "you would have looked a lot better if you activated you holoform" oh yea, oops. I shrugged turning and heading towards the school quickly transforming and simultaneously activating my holoform and drive me off. "See ya Doc!" I yelled over my shoulder as I drove.

I pull into the parking lot in front of the school hoping off my alt form and head into the building of torture. I head to the class I'm meant to be in knocking on the door, "ah, Miss Darby we were wondering if you would be joining us." Tch doubt it. I shrugged strolling over to my seat, I waved and Cameron on my way passed.

I have a theory but I want to be sure I'm right before doing anything about it. I slid into the desk surveying the room pausing when I see my 'brother' Jack. Scrap, I forgot he was in this class. I wave faking a smile before turning to Miss Ham.

~

I dash out of the class room rushing over to my locker pausing when I feel someone near my other form, it was a short woman In purple and dark blue, Arcee I glower looking towards the front entrance. I blink turning to my locker opening it and grabbing some books for next class.

I slam the locker shut jumping when I see the person standing behind it. "Jesus!" I shout in surprise, "what the hell, Cam?" I shout walking his arm walking towards the English class. "Haven't seen you in ages, where have you been?" He asked following me. I turn to him raising my brow. "I got kidnapped by giant robots" I spoke deadpan watching in suspicion as he froze. "Y-your kidding right?" I smirk jogging ahead "right!?" I laugh "obviously, you moron" I yell over my shoulder before going into the room.

When the bell rings I dash for the exit as quickly as I can. I pause when I hear a yell of my name "(Y/n)! Stop we need to talk to you!" oh now you want to speak to me. I roll my eyes running out the front door. 

I jump onto my altform and drive off, "requesting a ground bridge" I spoke quickly turning down a road that takes me into the desert. I drive through the greenish blue portal and de-active my holoform and shift to my full height. "hey Soundy~" I squeal jumping onto the tall silent mech hugging him. "did you see my new alt form? did ya?" I pester him jumping occasionally. 

I watch happily as he nods patting my helm and walking away. "bye!" I called before skipping to the  med bay. "knockout, hey what happened?" I ask looking at the red mech who was patching up Breakdown. "Breakdown here, got kidnapped by humans" I hold in a laugh.

"you ok?" I ask towards the massive mech hopping onto a table and changing to my human form and stretching. "all good little commander" I glower at him folding my arms and pout "don't call me that" I huff, taking out my hearing aids.