Memories

-Cybertron-

As a sparkling I was always small, the other sparklings would make fun of me for being smaller and weaker than them. All but him, Dreamcatcher. He was a mech with dark blue and gold accents. Whenever the sparklings made fun of me he would put a stop to it quickly. His sire was a higher up in the war, as a Decepticon so was mine.

Dreamcatcher and I had a falling out shortly before I joined the Decepticons. He wished to join the Autobot's, while... I wished to join the Decepticons like my sire. We never spoke after that. I climbed through the ranks becoming a commander quickly. I was never taken very seriously though because of my small build. But at the time Lord Megatron seemed to trust me with a special mission.

That's how I ended on earth. The mission was simple. I had to find the missing Autobot prisoner and return him, the Autobot back-up was not expected. It was 1-5 during the battle was hit on the side of my visor.

I don't remember much after that, but I do remember changing into my holoform although somehow as a baby. After the fight I could feel my memory's deleting. My holoform was a smaller than average girl with (h/c) that was about (h/h). Her eyes were a steely (e/c). I remember damaging my hearing wires (forgot word) during the 1-5 battle, not enough to deafen myself but enough to make it hard to hear.

The car crash with the human man who adopted did not help my hearing either.p, in fact it made it worse. In my human form I had trouble making friends again, and then Cameron moved to town. At first we didn't get along until one day he seemed to have come to a realisation. The next day he came up to me asking to be friends, at first I was suspicious.

I mean the kid who had been borderline bulling me suddenly wished to be friends. I gave him a chance, and I came to trust him with my life. We both had a love for cars so we would race down at the tracks until we found a street race. We stayed for a while watching, until we had to leave.

It was around that time that I mean Jackson, he was a shady businessman who wanted me to work for him. At first I told him he was crazy, after a few months I folded. The jobs weren't bad I just had to race and win, and if that meant carving other drivers tire or bumping them with my car...well that's no one's business but my own.

The last time I worked for him was just after my brother got a motorbike, which I have no idea where he got it. Well until now. Cameron had found out about the job and told me to stop. At first I had been hesitant because I had been making good cash, then he drove me down to a race that I wasn't doing and showed me the aftermath.

After that I stopped, and obviously Jackson didn't take me quitting very well. He actually reminds me of one of the sparklings who would push me around and make fun of me. Now that I know who I am, and remember I'm ready to take them on, or any of the Autobot's that get in my way. Especially Dreamcatcher.

Um, hey guys...hehe
I feel really bad for not updating in months so I'll try to update tomorrow if I can (although I'll probably fail)
Also if you have any suggestions lemme know, I'm kinda at a loss on where this story is going and would like some feedback.
Leave a comment if you want
:)