Autobot base...yay...

Getting out of the yellow bot my brother and his friends all run to their respective guardian (except for Raph).
"Helloo" I wave at all of the giant robots that are peering down at me.

"Optimus, why is she here?"

I mock offence and gasp dramatically. How rude. I scoff, looking up at the orange ambulance who spoke.

"Excuse me, Mr. robot man!" I point a finger at him.

"Why are you here? Huh!?"

The large mech stares down at me in disbelief. I continue to stare silently without breaking eye contact until Jack bumps my shoulder causing me to turn to him.

"What?"

He shakes his head in disappointment and leads me over to a staircase. 

"What? What I do?"

Jack scoffed grabbing my wrist causing me to speed up. Ow.

Rude!

I huff stomping over to the old yellow couch, that could definitely use a clean. I pout dramality as I cross my arms.

The large Autobot's all shift, glancing at each other than their leader. They were probably very confused; I mean I would be too.

If someone I had fought and almost killed came into my base acting like a pouty child, I would be confused too.

"(Y/n)?"

I glance over my shoulder too look at the small three humans as they all slowly moved to stand in front of me.

Great.

An interrogation.

Time to put on my best lying face.