Car Racing

( car up top)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Right now all I'm seeing is red, "Jaaaack!?" I yell out, even though I know he's far gone by now. He was meant to pick me up, but he ditched me... again. I pick up my (F/c) backpack, and start walking home, ugh I wish I came with Cameron. He offered me a ride but, as usual I turned him down saying I had a ride. Of course he ditched as always. For the past few months he's been disappearing all the time. I don't really care though.

I finally make it back to our house I groan looking through my bag, "where are they?" I mumble to myself. Great, I left my keys in my room. And mom doesn't get out for like another 4 hours (idk). Oh well. I pick up the bag and start walking. I don't know where yet but, I'm walking. 'Oh, I know where. I'll go to Cameron's!' I think. I finally reach his rusty old house at the corner on the next street. I bounce up to the door. His mother answers "oh, hello (N/n)" she smiles sweetly. "Hey uh, is Cameron home?" I ask tiredly. She looks confused for a second "no, I thought he was with you..." she trailed off. Ohhh "thanks Mrs. Hope" I said running off to where I'm guessing he is.

Time Skip

I'm here finally that took ages, and I mean ages. I spot the familiar green impala, along with the familiar red headed goof, with his head under the hood of his car, I sneak up behind him a and. "BOO!" I shout in his ear as he jumps banging his head on the hood. My stomach starts to hurt from the laughing "y-you s-s-should h-ha sssen y-your face!" I stutter out with a few last laughs escaping my mouth as I look up at him. "Sorry Cam" I finally said. "Can zi race?" I quickly ask when I see him put the hood down and start heading to the drivers side. "Pleeease?" I asked doing the puppy eyed look I know he can't say no too. He sighs "fine....."

TBC