Shadowzone

I gasp for air as I shoot up on the berth in a body that felt too big. I glance around finding myself in the med bay on the warship, I grab the side of the berth and hop off holding to the side tightly to keep balance. 

I jump when I feel a servo on my shoulder...plate? I turn to find Knockout looking at me up and down in what I think is worry. I grab at my audio receptors groaning in pain, that's right they were never fixed. I watch as Doc rushes over to a table and rushed back tilting my head to the side, I jump when I suddenly hear the doc speaking "what the hell did you do?" I ask rubbing at the appendage. 

He smirks twirling around and swaying back to the table "I adjusted you audio receptors so you can now decide when you wish to hear or not." I squeal rushing over and picking him up with much difficulty "hey! put me down you not fully healed yet!" I drop him hopping up and down still smiling. "sorryyyy~" I squeal again stumbling backwards slightly as I still felt unused to the extra weight I now had.

"Hey Doc~...I remember everything now" I start walking around the room ignoring Knockout as he sputters and stutters. "so you remember me then?" I turn to him smiling "yup!" when my memory recharged I gained memories of my sire's friend aka the good doctor, Knockout. 

"So...who was that man? the one that stabbed you?" oh. Jackson that piece of scrap. I glowered folding my metal arms "I used to do illegal races for him and get paid, when Cameron got me to stop...well lets just say he didn't take that very well" I wander over to the other berth that was occupied "hey doc, why is Lord big-ego in here?" I hear him snicker as he strolls over.

"Lord Megatron didn't take lightly to Starscream trying to kill him" oh yea I forgot about that. I shake my helm in disappointment "I remember on Cybertron we would argue a lot as sparkling's." I tilt my head reminiscing.

"Anyway, what happened after... ya know" I turned back round to face knockout as he winced checking over Screamers vitals, "lord Megatron assumed you failed and was scrapped, some of the others assumed the same" I brush my digits along the table "and him?" he shakes his head not facing me. "he still think you lived, and he was right" I smile untensing my shoulders. "that's a relief I don't think I could handle my sire thinking I was dead" he smiles sadly head towards the door, "come on we need to speak with Lord Megatron" 

I grumble running after him mentally cursing my short legs. "so, Do you know what happened to Dreamcatcher?" He turned his helm towards me slightly with a thoughtful face. "he disappeared about 4 years ago, no ones completely sure why" I furrowed my metallic brows in thought, what if... no that's impossible, I shake my helm again and quickly run to catch up. 

We pause in front of the entrance to the throne room or whatever you want to call it. I gulp as Knockout slides the door open, we quickly jump to the side as a vehicon is thrown out of the room, scrap he's in a bad mood. Of course he had to be in a bad mood! He's always in a bad mood. We glance at each other in unease as we step through the open door way. "My lord, she's awaken and gained her full memory" I peak out from behind the taller red mech and watch as Megatron stops pacing and turns to us. I shrink into myself as he narrows his optics at my small form.

"u-um, hello again. Lord Megatron." I stumble slightly as the doc nudges me forward. "Its good to see you alive commander (Y/n)" I try to form a smile but it turns into more of a grimace as he comes down the steps and places a servo on my shoulder.

 He turns to everyone watching us and smiles with too much teeth, "everyone! welcome back commander (y/n)!" His commanding voice calls into the silence as everyone starts clapping and chatting to the cons beside them. I smirk folding my arms behind my back as I rock backwards and forwards. 

"scrap!" My eyes widen in alarm as I come to a sudden realization "what's wrong (Y/n)?" I turn to knock out. After leaving the throne room we came back to the med bay, where  we currently sit. "I forgot about my human 'family'!" I start pacing trying to calm myself. I pause when I notice something I hadn't earlier "where did screamer go?" I turn to the berth with furrowed brows. I hear Doc snicker "he left a little while ago, although he really shouldn't of" yikes.

"anyway what are we gonna do about Jack and June?" I plop myself onto the birth closet to KO. "Well the idea was for you to continue to use your holoform to keep going to school and pretending you don't know your a con" I hummed shrugging my shoulders. 

We stop talking when Screamer rushes in with only one arm. "The fuck?" 

I pout crossing my arms as I stood in the corner watching as Knockout looked at Starscream's arms. I get that I swore but why do I have to stand in a corner? I quickly run over to the door ducking under who ever came in to get out. I jog down a hallway I was unfamiliar with as I tried to find a con that I recognize.

I sighed slowing down, and  I'm lost. I fold my arms turning to look down both ways of the hall as I hear footsteps come from the way I was just walking "Soundwave!" I gasp running and jumping on the tall silent mech "I haven't seen you in ages!" I smile when I feel him wrap his arms around my small frame. I pull back with a smile on my face and I fold my servos behind my back, "how's your day going?" I ask as we start walking the way we came.

"It was alright" the small sentence was said through a few different audio recordings. We walking past the entrance to the med bay and peak inside to find Starscream had found his arm good for him. I smile waving as we pass. 

Hope you enjoyed it.