12-Can We?-12

I unapologetically love cliches
=========

You ran as fast as your legs let you, it was a busy night but you hoped Jennie hadn't run off too far.

You stopped by the corner of the street, people giving you wary side glances as you whipped your head, looking for any sign of Jennie but seeing nothing that looked like her.

You let out a strangled noise, letting yourself catch a few shaky breathes before running again towards a random direction.

Not only was your body racing, but your mind couldn't seem to shut up.

Why was Jennie so hurt with you kissing Lisa? You could understand the shock, but she liked Sehyun, her boyfriend. Not Lisa or you, could it be perhaps just a childish hurt she felt after having deduced your feelings? She couldn't be serious? Ahhh, you didn't need to think about this.

You stopped, feeling frustrated and angry as you heaved in breathes, eyes once again roaming around the street and then you caught eyes of a crowd.

A crowd? Why'd that settle so uneasy on you?

You didn't question your instincts, got closer and shock filled your features as you saw people surrounding Jennie, camera in her face wanting to know where the bruise was from. You sometimes forgot how popular they really were.

You felt sick to your stomach when she cowered a bit, looking terrified and it took only a second to push through the crowd and grab the girl by the arm, dragging her out with a sprint to other people's shock and you ran until you found a little corner store, obscured enough to not be noticeable to the people and you pulled her in.

Once inside you let out a breath and turned to look at Jennie only to see anger in her features as she pulled away her hand.

"I didn't ask for your help" she hissed and you gawked at her, finally letting anger control you.

"You were fucking cornered Jennie! Christ sake, I couldn't leave you there!" You spat back, and Jennie looked a bit shocked at your outburst before returning to a scowl.

"You could've! You could just ignore me and get over your stupid crush on me!" She said and you physically flinched at, looking at her a bit shocked along with the anger.
"Oh wait, looks like you already did" she said then with a scoff as she crossed her arms and your jaw clenched, you were shaking, tears wanting to leave you now but you held it in and instead shook your head.

"Jennie, What does it really matter to you if I did or not? How'd you even deduce that  what I have on you is a crush?" You said, voice calculated as you spoke and she looked a bit startled but she remained stubborn as her brows further furrowed.

"Because you're fucking kissing my friend! Right after confessing to me!" She shouted back and you scoffed.

"I didn't confess, I didn't even intend on telling you." You said and she shook her head, still angry, still red faced. You were shaking too, angry as could he at the young idol.

"Does that change anything?! you had your tongue down her damn throat!" She hissed, and you suddenly looked at her sadly, making her sort of recoil from the change in mood.

"It doesn't change anything." You said softly this time, barely above a whisper and her face fell for a second, just wondering what you meant by that, but she couldn't deal with looking at how dejected you looked. So sad and ready to just leave it at this.

"Don't fucking follow me" she hissed then and you just looked down as she walked past you, a small bell sounding as she left the shop and you stayed in your spot for a minute.