3-What Now?-3

"Great, all these years of shipping gone down the drain, now what?" Lisa said with a sad tone as the Jisoo and Rose have you sympathetic looks.

"I mean, I always knew it wasn't going to be, it just hurts a little, you know?" You said with a soft smile, trying to ease their worry a bit as you scrubbed your cafe tables clean.

The store was closed for the day, with it being a Sunday which were usually days to relax for you.

Kind of ironic that all you felt today was stressed and sad however, and you just wanted to go home and wallow a bit in the lost (but not really) relationship.

Still, your friends refused to and you let out a startled Yelp as Lisa suddenly jumped from her spot and basically barreled towards you.

"Crush on me! I'll be your new girl crush and we can kiss and live happily ever after!" She said and you flushed a pretty pink, Jisoo choking on the drink she had while rose ended up jolting so hard she hit her knee on the table.

"Um Lisa, crushes don't work that way?" You said and Lisa pouted slightly before shrugging and moving away.

"It was worth a try" she said before settling in her spot bedside Jisoo which immediately got her a whack to the head while she giggled.

"Listen, guys, I appreciate your support with my crush on Jennie, but we just gotta come to terms with it. She doesn't like me and she has a boyfriend. Let's just... let me move on, I'll be fine, I swear" you said and the look they gave you made you feel guilty for lying.

You had long been past the term of a crush on Jennie, you could say you liked her a lot with all her quirky qualities and flaws.

"Fair enough, but you gotta let us hook you up then! We invested ourself too much in your ship to live in peace with this ending" rose soon piped up and Lisa gave her a toothy grin, both girls giddily all of a sudden and Jisoo let out a sigh.

"I'm really fine guys, I don't think I could just move on like that either. I really did like Jennie-"

"But, crushes go away, even love can fade without the constant presence. Sure, she'll always leave a major impact on your love life, but if you try you can definitely move on" Rose said, cutting you off effectively and you just pursed your lips at her words.

You remember telling her that a long time ago when she had fallen in love with a fellow idol that all but fell apart when he was outed for dating someone else.

She managed to move on, to who, you never pried, but she had confessed to having fallen out of love with the fellow idol a while ago.

You looked down at you clean table, eying around nervously at the quiet atmosphere of the small area.

You've grown so comfortable to the life you lived, so stagnant and the only weird occurrence of your life being that of your friends.

And that hadn't even been your move, they had stumbled into your small and barely known cafe and made the extra mile to befriend you.

It hadn't been you, it was never you. You weren't adventurous, you weren't outgoing, you liked the quiet and peace. You liked how your life was, but perhaps just a little change in it wouldn't hurt.

So with a deep breathe you moved away from the table you were cleaning and towards theirs were they looked a bit startled by your sudden approach.

You sat by Jisoo and nodded slowly, a sudden shy blush appearing on your face as you did and a huge grin broke out on their faces.

Lisa suddenly shot up from her spot, slamming her hands on the table which caused it to shake from the force.

She pointed a finger in your direction, startling you a bit as she started shouting.

"Alright! Operation get our friend laid is a go!"