Epilogue

"Mom!" I yelled. I waited for her to turn her head. "How do I look in my dress?"

"You look great, Harper!" She chirped with glee. "Where's Amelia?"

I twirled around in my dress. It was a cute bright yellow sundress that barely reached my knees. "I think she went to see Grandpa Sam." I paused. "But mom! Do you think that Andrew will like it?"

She rolled her eyes. "You know that you meet your mate today. I don't understand why you're still with Andrew."

I scowled at her. "He is my mate. I know it!" I would swear on it until the end of time. I knew he was my mate from the moment we bumped shoulders three years ago. It sent tingles up and down my body.

"We've been through this though." She looked at me doubtfully. "What happens when you find your real mate?"

"He's eighteen, Mom. If he isn't my mate, I'm sure he'll find his this year."

Amelia stumbled into my room. "You called?" She said, smiling at Mom. Looking at Amelia was like looking into a mirror. I could not get over how alike we looked but how different we actually were. Her hair was draped around her shoulders in neat curls and she wore an almost identical blue dress. I wore my hair up to show that we are completely different people.

"Yes!" Mom clapped. "Are you almost ready to leave?"

Amelia laughed. Her laugh has always been so light and bubbly. "Mom," She said. "I've been ready for an hour! The real question is... Is Brax ready?"

"Brax? Really?"

"Cute, right?"

I snickered in the background. "I helped her come up with that!"

Mom sighed. "Whatever. I need to find him."

As if on cue, Jacob walked into the room. "There you are, guys! How do I look? Absolutely breathtaking, right?"

Mom was pacing now. "I don't know who to make Alpha!"

I sighed. "Obviously Jacob would be the best choice, provided he gets his mate tonight. Jacob is smart and knows all of the pack laws by heart. We all know Amelia is a wuss and-"

"Hey!" Amelia shouted. I glared at her.

"As I was saying, I always have and always will slack on everything because I am just lazy. Second best choice would be Amelia."

Mom's eyes welled up. "I just don't feel right in picking one of you!"

"Mom!" Amelia chirped. "I don't even want to be Alpha, okay? I want to stick to being pretty."

"And I want to stick to being lazy." I said, matter of factly.

Jacob was wild with excitement. "So I get to be Alpha?"

"Yes, honey!" Mom smiled.

~~~~~~~~~

I stared out into the shifting feild. My whole generation stood there with looks of fear and excitement on their faces. I glanced at my siblings. Jacob smiled enthusiastically while Amelia looked bored.

We made our way over to the canopy that our mother had set up for us. She was worried that one of our mates were going to be Alpha heir for another pack.

My cousin, Evan stood near his sisters and their mates. My aunt and uncle smiled brightly at us and waved.

Dad smiled at us. He told us the story of how he and Mom met and how we came along. It's going to be really awkward when they find out that I'm already pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few seconds of minor pain, we all stood around staring at each other. From the edge of the pack, Andrew came rushing forward in his wolf. I felt a tugging. Mate.

Andrew stopped a few feet away and looked from me to Amelia. He was obviously confused.

"Identical twins usually have their own mates, however, it can be difficult to tell which of them belongs to you," Mrs. Plight said to Amelia and I. She looked at us with pity. She was a twin. She would know. "I know you aren't twins but you both came from the same egg unlike your brother. It works the same for you two."

I instinctively shifted into my human form. "Andrew. It's me. We've know this for years."

Amelia turned around, something catching her attention. She looked at me and then turned to follow her nose. I smelled it too but Andrew smelled so much better to me.

I let out a sigh of relief when he shifted too and buried his face in my neck. I closed my eyes and smiled. "You scared me," I whimpered.

"I'm sorry." His dark eyes peeked out from under his bangs. His hair was a light brown, near blond color and his square jaw was speckled with stubble. "You guys smell the same. I couldn't tell the difference."

Jacob took of towards the woods. He knew his mate was close. I watched as the rest of the new wolves took off.

"Should we tell mom about the baby now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think we should."

I pulled my dress back on and held Andrew's hand in mine. We walked to my parents.

"So mom." I started. "First, told you so! And second, I'm pregnant."

She smiled then frowned. Dad's eyes widened.

"How long?" Dad asked.

"Three weeks," I chuckled. "Even got a bump already."

Mom shook her head. "You'd be in loads of pain if he wasn't really your mate!"

"He marked me the day it happened. We didn't want to wait."

~~~~~~~

Jacob came back to the pack house with a pretty scrawny girl. She was very skiddish and obviously a rogue. Jacob kept a protective hand on her back as they walked up to me. "This is Lillian, my mate."

"Hi." I held out a hand to Lillian.

"Hi." She hesitated then shook my hand.

"This is my mate, Andrew."

She smiled shyly. Jacob led her inside the pack house.

~~~~~~~~

Amelia returned around midnight. "My mate is human," She said. Her eyes were worrisome. "I'm going to drive to get him. He's twenty-three."

I nodded at her. "I'm just glad that we all got our mates. Mom and Dad will be glad."

"I guess we all get our happily ever after," Andrew said, pulling me into a kiss.

THE END