2

Warning, chapter may include gore and torture, if you are sensitive to these things, please do not read. You have been warned.

~~

That....magnetic pull did something other than what you thought. No, you hadn't gotten teleported to somewhere but instead something happened to you.

You nor the scientist know what happened to you, but you wish you could get out already. He grabs your arm and drags you to another room.

In the room is a girl with cat ears and a tail. The scientist slams you onto the floor and leaves, locking the large metal door. The girl looks back at you, trembling with fear. You can see she has dull eyes, and you know why.

She takes notice of your eye and gasps. You smile at her, and make a motion with your hands that you can't speak. She understands and nods.

The girl has black fluffy hair and two different color eyes. One a color you aren't familiar with and the other blue. She says in a soft voice "hi, m-my name is Thea," you nod.

Whats a name? You don't know, and you haven't been given one as far as you know. The scientist always called you project 2. You point to yourself and hold up two fingers.

Her face drops. She looks at you in pity. She says "okay, Two, we are going to get out of here," in suprise, you cover her mouth, hoping the scientist didn't hear.

She says "don't worry. He doesn't have and microphones anywhere or anything like that so we're fine." You nod.

Thea begins to talk a lot more, telling you how you two are going to bust out, but you have your suspicions of the scientist. He did something to you and you are going to find out what.

You and Thea fall asleep after a while, and the next morning, you wake up and Thea isn't there. Fearing the worst, you look everywhere, but to no avail.

You look through the small gap in the door and see the scientist taking away Thea. Feeling enraged, you try to shout but you can't. Instead, you feel a burning pain in your hands and lower arms. You look down and see your arms and hands turning a bright color, burning.

You wave them around in attemt to cool it off and it slowly goea away. You think about Thea. Even though she barely knew you, she helped you and was nice to you.

You feel your hands get frigid, in the same place where they burnt. You look at them to see your lower arms and hands are turning a pale blue color.

You conclude, that your feelings affect the temperature of your arms. You know that isn't it though, not yet.

Hours pass, and you grow concerned for Thea. You hope she's okay or at least alive. You stand up abruptly when the metal door slams open and the scientist shoves Thea into the room.

He grabs you by your hair that grew to your ankles(from being locked up so long) and drags you out of the room. Thea shouts "WAIT! HE'S GOI-" but the scientist slams the metal door, leaving you to fear for your life.

The scientist takes you to the oh so familiar test lab and disappears behind the glass. You hear him say "i am going to find out what powers you have" through the speaker.

~~

Comment what powers you think he gave you. Totally not picking the ones i like best because idk what to give ya. ;)