The End

Luke POV

I'm siting in the park, waiting for Leia to show up. I'm still mad at her,but she said it was urgent. She said she would end it with him, and I see her cuddling up to him in her bedroom. Then again, I now know how she felt when I was with Maggie. Was all this drama worth it? I hear footsteps behind me. I turn to see Leia in tears. The first things I do is hug her and pat her head.

"I'm sorry."

"Shhhh, it's ok." I wait for her to stop sniffling before I talk to her again. "What happened?"

"I didn't want to hurt his feelings."

"It's his feelings or yours. Either live with the torment of loving the two of us, or break it of with him to give him a chance at a real relationship." Leia lifts her head to look in my eyes.

"I only loved one of you." She smiles.

"Oh really, which one?" Her face falls. I give her a cocky smile to let her know I'm joking.

"Luke!" She shoves me away. I stumble a few steps before I catch my balance.

"I'm trying to be heartfelt."

"I know, that's why I said it; to lighten the mood." Her frown turn into a smile. "All this drama is tiring. Wanna go somewhere?"

"But-"

"Skip the speech. I'm hungry.

"Luke-"

"I've been her waiting for you, for the past hour. I don't know where you were, and I don't care. All I know is that I have you to myself and I'm really hungry. So can we go now?" She smiles and hugs me.

'Of course. Last one to the car is paying.' Midway through her sentence, she takes off.

'Hey!', I sprint to catch up with her. Laughing we both race through the park towards my car.

I could never stay mad at her, she's too beautiful. She's my everything. It took me a while to figure it out, but I would go through all of this again to make her mine.

THE END