Helpless

Leia POV
Ok so maybe I was a little harsh on Luke. I feel bad, really I do. It's just that I can't just go an private conversation, without the conversation escalating into something else. Where did Maggie go anyway? Uggh, my life is a mess. The only thing I'm looking forward to is that Sleep over. Yes I'm so exited. These a lot of things to do. So I better go.

I'm walking out of the room when I hear voices coming from not to far away. Surprise, surprise, it's Luke and Maggie. Nothing has changed with Maggie, she's still the same conniving person she is, what's she up to now? It's not that I like Luke it's just that I don't want to see him getting hurt. Sure Maggie can have Luke I don't care.

Ok they're taking. Blablabla, 'thanks Maggie, what would I do without you." Wait what did she do, and why are they so close. This can't be happening. What do I do? I'm FREAKING OUT!!! This shouldn't be happening. Stop it, no.

Maggie leans, stop I can't watch. I pull away breathing heavily. I look back and... oh no. They are kissing. I just felt my heart break. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Is this actually happening. My eyes are filled with tears that just won't fall. I walk away silently, not wanting to disturb them. Why does this hurt so much? I'm over Luke, aren't I? This is just too much, I need to find Rachel.

Luke POV
This kiss lasted for a few seconds... it was different.

"Wow!" Maggie exclaimed, "I don't know what came over me. Umm... do you..." She scrunches her eyebrows in thought.

"Maggie I..." She puts her fingers to my lips to hush me.

"Let's pretend that never happened, ok" whys does she want to brush it way like that. First she kisses me, then pretends it never happened. What's going on?

Maggie POV
OMG!!! That was the best thing that has ever happened to me. His lips were so soft, they... uhhhh I'm in heaven. But if anyone find out I'm in trouble. For now I need to make sure he thinks that was just a one time thing, so he will be coming to me for questions, and I'll act like I care, which I do, and Leia will be so jealous. Well she is the one who is  trying to forget Luke, so she won't mind.

Luke really looks like he enjoyed it.

"Maggie?" Luke whispers it through his frozen mouth. "What just happened." That's my cue.

"I'm sorry, I need to go." I put on the fakest of sad voices I could muster up. This is brilliant. He'll be back for more questions in the meantime I have to get ready for the open mic.

Luke POV
What the heck! Why did she just run off. I'm so confused. Does she like me, because I certainly don't like her. Or do I. This is so confusing, that kiss though, it felt so unnatural, is that the right word. Oh yeh it's open mic, I need to go.

I walk into the rose room and see Leia leaning on Rachel's shoulder. What happened? She looks so sad and it hurts me to see her like this. I need to see what's going on. I walk up to them.

"Hi Rachel what's, wrong with Leia?" She looks around confused, shaking her head as if to tell me she doesn't know.

"She didn't say, what do you know anything that happened that could have broken her heart, like I don't know, seeing the guy she likes kissing another girl!" She was almost yelling now. What does she mean by that? Who is the guy that made Leia cry. I swear I'm gonna hurt him. But I feel jealous as well, why does she like him instead of me.

Defeated I go and sit near John on the other side of the room, glancing back at Rachel's cold stare. What did I do wrong?

———————

I'm going to have at least 10 chapters, most of them include Luke being oblivious to his feelings for Leia. He doesn't want to admit to them. Then he realizes it and avoids her, and so on...

I hope you like it so far, this has been on my mind for so long, and I don't know how to put into words, but her I went. Comment down below don't forget to vote. Thanks:)