Not worth the pain

Luke
"Maggie"

"Yeh" she turned to look at me.

"Can I talk to Leia for a moment."

"You two sure do an awful lot of talking." She looked between us and finally gave in. "But ok. Maggie left the room, shutting the door behind her. I turned back to Leia, her cold stare piercing through me.

"There are no words to describe you Luke. There are literally no words to describe what kind of stupid snake you are. Your a lousy boyfriend and an even lousier friend. Lying to both of us with out such as a flinch. You kiss me then say it doesn't mean anything. You're right Luke you and I are done. What ever this is is over. What kind of monster are you. You can have Maggie because no sane girl would ever put up with garbage like you. If you cant comprehend what I'm trying to say, I....HATE....YOU." With that she walked out of the room. I'm still shocked and hurt at all the things she said. I didn't know I hurt her that much. I won't let it end like this. I start going after her and see her in Dom's arms.

"What did you do?!" He sounds really mad " Why do you continually break her heart? I don't want you around her any more. You've done nothing but hurt her. Leave her alone!" An with that they both left.

It seems like I can't get anything right. Maybe I should have a break, get everything sorted and come back. This is way to much drama for me. I'm going home. My head is full of questions that no one can answer. I'm sorry To everyone and especially Leia. I've been horrible to her. I'm saying good bye for now.

——-
Sorry this chapter was really short. It will be longer next time.