Lies

Java Junction, Luke was hiding, with Theo and John by his side.

Luke POV
What have I done. I've completely ruined everything. I'm not ready for a relationship. It needs to slow this down.

"Wow, how do you feel ?" John asks with sympathy. " maybe she hasn't seen the blog yet, there is still hope."

"I don't think so, Annabelle's blog is really popular. Leia is going to find it one way or another. What am I going to do."

John POV

"Well for starters you could..." I see Leia entering the Java Junction. She waves at us and I smile back. " Code 6"

"What's code 6" Theo questions.

"Code 6", both Theo and I stand to leave.

Luke POV

Wait what's going on.

"Should I be scared," I shout as they leave and turn to see Leia sitting next to me. I scream.

" Hi" she says

"Oh, hi" I say back. I need to find a way to slow this down. "Umm...Leia"

"Wait, before you say anything, I just want to tell you that... I feel like a storm has passed and for once... I don't feel crazy."

Oh boy, this is going to be hard. This is just moving way to fast. I don't even know how I truly feel. I need to slow this down, now. "Look," I look down sigh and look back up," I went into this interview wanting to be controversial. I put my hand over hers and lie " Since it was you, I thought you would get the joke." I look into her eyes seeing hurt and regret.

I feel so bad but I can't tell her the truth until I'm truly ready. Sorry Leia

"Umm... I think someone is calling me." She stand, tears forming in hear eyes, and leaves forgetting her phone.

"Wait, Leia you forgot your phone."

Leia POV
I'm such a fool. First I pour my heart out to him, then he says he likes me as a joke, and I believed him. I need to stop doing this to myself.

As I lean on the wall crying, I hear Luke's soft voice behind me. " Umm...
You forgot your phone." I don't want to talk to him, not right now anyway. This can wait. Without a glance back, I turn to leave, Luke calling my name behind me.

Why do I keep doing this to myself. He's not worth it, Maggie can have him.

--------

Sorry if it's bad. This is literally my first time righting a fanfiction, so bare with me. Comment down below for feedback and ideas.