Nothing more

Maggie POV
I can't believe Luke likes Leia. I mean I had a hint, but I didn't want it to be true. I'm playing piano, when Leia comes in smiling and bubbly. She probably came to gloat.

"Maggie, Maggie, guess what." I look up at Leia with a irritated look.

"Leia, I don't want to hear about what you and Luke are doing, I don't care. Just leave me alone."

"No, I don't think you understand. Luke doesn't like me, he was lying, it was just a joke." Leia sits next to me, wrapping her aroma around my huddled figure. "It was a cruel joke, I don't why..."

"What are you saying." I'm surprised, why would he lie. "Luke was faking the interview."

"Most of it, I'm guessing, but that doesn't matter." She looks me in the eye. "I just want to be friends again, what do you say."

I think for a while, "Sure friends, but what about Luke."

"We can't let a boy get in the way of our friendship. No more Luke truce. No more fighting."

"Ok, I'd like that" I say while hugging her. "Now what was the 'Maggie, Maggie guess what', all about."

"We are holding a sleepover for the band, to reunite and regenerate. Are you in?"

"Definitely"

"Great, I'll text you the details."

Leia POV
"Come on let's go back and join the band."

"Sure" she struggles to get up, and trips over her feet. We laugh while I help her to her feet. I missed this.

Luke POV
I hear laughing, I her Leia laughing. I immediately burst inside the room, not expecting to see Leia and Maggie laughing together. They turn around to look at me, their grins melt into a neutral smile. This just got awkward very fast.

"Umm... sorry to interrupt, but I need to talk to Leia." At the mention of her name, she is alert.

"Speak," her eyes never leaving the ground.

"Can we talk alon..."

"Maggie stays"

"Umm... its kind of private."

"Yeh, you talk or go, we're kind of busy. She already knows anyway." She seemed kind of tense, this is all my fault. "So what will it be?"

Here goes nothing. "Leia I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"Or Maggie," Leia interrupts.

"Or Maggie?" I see Maggie glare at Leia, who nods an 'I'm sorry'. "What does this have to do with Maggie? I didn't do anything to here." Leia says nothing, it's Maggie that speaks.

"Look Luke, I have a crush on you as well, umm... but then I heard you liked Leia and... Um... yeh." She stares at her feet, as if there is something fascinating about them.

"So, you both like me" I reiterate.

"Correction, we both liked you, not any more," Leia looked into my eyes with confidence and... regret.

"Umm... I need to go." I run out of the room, leaving the girls there. I can't handle this, nothing makes sense. Ugggh, why do I feel these emotions still. Leia and Maggie are my friends, but why do I want to be more than friend with...

————

Sorry, I kind of left it at a cliffhanger. What should I write next. I will continue if I know people are reading it if not, then I will stop. Thanks