Seperation

Leia POV
Luke just told me he loves me. Why doesn't this feel right. I should be happy but I'm not. I return the the recording studio after redoing my make up. Luke runs up to me to hug me. I feel safe in his arms. I hug him back and pull apart.

"I'm so glad your back. I have something to tell you."

"Yes. What is it." I say giving him another hug.

"I don't think I'm ready."

"What do you mean."

"This isn't going to work out."

I pull apart from him and look down. "Why do you keep on doing this Luke. You know what your right. This isn't going to work. Do what ever you want. Nothing good can come out of it." I could feel my anger rising.

"Leia I don't mean..."

"I don't care. I need to stop doing this to myself."

"Doing what?"

"Running after some boy who doesn't care about me. We both came to this studio for music nothing else. I need to focus and so do you. Isn't that what your trying to tell me." He hangs his head. I start to walk away and yell. "WHAT EVER THIS IS, ITS OVER." I walk out angrily without looking back. So much for love Luke. Right now I'm so angry that I don't see someone in front of me. I bumb into this person.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking we're I was going."I look up and see the cutest boy I have ever seen. His brown hair complimented his green eyes. His smile was so charming that I couldn't help but blush.

"No it's my fault." He said as he helped me up. "I'm Dominic, what's your name."

"My name is Le..Leia." He's so cute. I look down and we are still holding hands. I pull away. "By I was just leaving." I started walking past him.

"Wait."

"Yeh" I turn around. He's so nice, and, cute and sweet.

"What are you doing her by yourself." He stroked my hair. Well that fantasy didn't last very long. I should have known he uses his cuteness to his advantage. I slap his hand away, and walk away. Why are the good ones such... Jerks! I could feel his eyes soon me as I walk away. I need to focus. No more boy and no more distractions.