Chapter 26

Olive giggled as Phabel's hands flattened to the skin of her thighs, pressing her harder against him. The peasant skirt Olive was wearing was enough to hide their lewd behaviour. Phabel had intended for a pleasant breakfast under the morning sun, sitting on a blanket with his love and enjoying the tranquility of nature. But he was a man that had just found the delight of mated love and Olive was temptation in a long flowing skirt. She had been wary of someone seeing them but could see that they were hidden from any prying eyes. With a sultry grin she had wiggled her way out of her panties and settled onto his lap. She teased him out of his pants, enjoying hearing the groans of his lust. Phabel liked how confident she had become, this was their second time together and already she was leading their love. There was no hesitation in her face when she unzipped him below her skirt. She wrangled with the material and giggled with a dirty grin when she found him. Phabel wondered what kind of monster he had unleashed. No, his mind chuckled with delight, this was no monster, this was a sex goddess. She oozed carnality, innocent in her looks yet she was a tempting morsel with devilish intentions. Lowering onto him, she gasped, sighing with pleasure as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Phabel fumbled his way through the buttons of her top, pulling the material back to expose her to the sun. As he laid onto the blanket, he thought she looked glorious as the sun beat down on her, illuminating her body.

'Touch me.' she whimpered her plea.

His hand cupped her breast, massaging it, gently tugging them. Olive pressed her eyebrows together as she moaned, enjoying his caress. For the entire encounter, Olive had taken command and enjoyed this new found sense of boldness.

*****************

The clock ticked, it seemed deafening to Phabel, an annoying reminder that he was stuck in a world of pleasantries rather than where he would prefer to be. His eyes looked over at Olive, she was sitting on a chair whilst his mother discussed table etiquette. Her eyes looked up from the table that glistened with silverware to the man that was watching her with a sultry gaze. Their love had become an inferno, unable to keep their minds on anything else. She flushed with embarrassment, remembering their encounter in the garden. With a soft smile she darted her gaze back to the cutlery, trying to return her focus to Islana. 

The whole morning had been a complete farce in Islana's opinion. As much as she tried, there was no keeping Olive's attention. She knew that her son had a hold on the girl and there was little point in bothering with being the hard taskmaster until they were over the honeymoon phase. Islana figured that she would give them a couple of weeks and by then they should have settled into a pattern and would stop making lovey faces at each other. She persisted though, if only to give the illusion that she was none the wiser. It was hard not to notice, there was no glowing stone any more. Even if Olive had tried to hide it by wearing a dress that was cut high on the chest, it was still obvious. The glow had become so strong in recent days that it could be seen through material. But not any more. Now there was no glow and Islana knew what that meant. She was happy for them, glad that her son had found the beauty of mated love and with time she knew that things would be right in their world. Olive was slowly coming around to the idea of their world, Islana raved about it's beauty and told her that she would love it when she came to visit. The subtle hints about moving there permanently were growing, the offers of things to persuade them were increasing. Olive said nothing but politely nodded. It wasn't up to her, it was Phabel's decision.

*******************

'Look at this.' he hummed with desire.

His fingers trailed over the lace cup, slipping under the edge and pulling it back. Olive gasped as his lips greedily pressed to her, suckling on her. She giggled when his tongue darted over her, his hands on her backside pulling her close to him.