"You're Emma, right?" asked the girl.

Now that got Emma's attention. She looked at the girl, "how do you know me?"

"Tasha."

"Tasha Miller?"

"Yes."

"How do you know her?"

"I just do. And, hey, Ash and I couldn't help noticing how upset you look," said the girl.

"Yeah, so?" replied Matilda.

Ash now smiled, "I have something that will help you with that."

Now Emma was interested.

Ash motioned his head in the direction that he and the girl were headed, "Tilly and I were just going back to my place. Come on," he said.

Emma was hesitant to begin with but it wasn't that long before she caught up with Ash and Tilly. She found herself wondering what Ash was talking about and she found herself wondering if she would like it. Maybe she would because she was willing to do anything to make herself feel better.

...

February 26th

When Tasha woke up the next morning, she was surprised to see that Adam was already up. She wondered what he was doing because although he would stay over at her house often, he did feel a little out of place with Tasha's family. Tasha then sat up in bed and she saw that Adam was just sitting in her desk chair.

"Good morning," said Adam when he turned around after her heard movement in Tasha's bed, "you had better hurry up. We have uni today, remember?"

Tasha looked at the time, "why didn't you wake me? I only have an hour to get ready!"

"It only took me half an hour to get ready."

"That's because you are a guy and it doesn't take long for guys to get ready for the day."

Adam smiled.

"Why are you up without me, anyway?" asked Tasha.

"Couldn't sleep," replied Adam.

"Why?"

"Babies, and Matilda."

"What about babies?"

"Well, Catania cried a few times."

"What about Matilda?"

"I am worried about her. I thought she changed to a better person. It seems that Lucy's influence over her has gone," said Adam.

"I know. What are we going to do?" replied Tasha.

"Keep a close eye on her, like I said yesterday."

Tasha nodded again.

"Come on, Tash. Get ready."

With that, Tasha got out of bed and then she headed down to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.

She wondered why the house was so quiet.

Usually at this time of the morning, there would be a screaming baby and Amy and Mr Wilson would be arguing over what to do. But maybe Amy and Mr Wilson were catching up on some much needed sleep because it seemed that Catania was sleeping soundly for once. Tasha felt so sorry for her sister and she hated seeing her so miserable.

Tasha was disturbed from this when she heard footsteps behind her. She then heard hands fumbling around the medicine cabinet.

"Good morning," said Tasha when she realised that it was Amy.